Who is this kid?

Just now, Crunchedd said:

dont worry @Cazy you can still grow dawg itll only hinder you to be in a gang of retards who fight with there feelings instead of fingers

Recursion gang motto:

7af6140bbaaa60e002c11926e1eff23d.png

This is nonsensical - your sarcasm is unwarranted. By this logic, I SHOULD be mean because it (apparently) makes me feel bad? There are so many things wrong with this. 

Just now, Cazy said:

All they do is yell at everyone after they die for atleast 20 minutes.

been in that ts boi trust i know stratego has a "shit"ego and i hear a lot of retarded calls/shit go down i shoulda memed them but i didnt record most of it plus it was hilarious to listen to the only reason i ever played with them was to troll them and i had my luls trust dawg just move on and make sure to have that deposit into @joebob by friday  LUL

dont worry @Cazy you can still grow dawg itll only hinder you to be in a gang of retards who fight with there feelings instead of fingers

Recursion gang motto:

7af6140bbaaa60e002c11926e1eff23d.png

I don’t wanna make this worse but I feel like I’m already a meme... but I shitnin kids with more hours then me all the time I hold my own weight when fighting in asylum etc they make it seem like I’m the worse player in the world when I can easily be better then half the people in that gang

Just now, Cazy said:

I litterly done nothing today to even provoke any of you. As soon as you come back from your 2 week non existent period everything gets shit on I get kicked I apply for sr bc I like playing with people king decided to make a meme of me so I can’t get into sr like he always does for no reason w.e I got shit to do in real life then waste my time playing arma with kids that speed every hour of each day in there room calling kids nigg*** every time they die

Plenty of gangs out there willing to take in new players. @Xehons is currently turning a bunch of retarded Kavala bounty hunters and career cops into cartel fighters. I'm sure he'd let you in as well.

Xehons and Mako like this
Just now, Cazy said:

I don’t wanna make this worse but I feel like I’m already a meme... but I shitnin kids with more hours then me all the time I hold my own weight when fighting in asylum etc they make it seem like I’m the worse player in the world when I can easily be better then half the people in that gang

change ur forum name change ur ign and start over not many people know you you have the opportunity to change that unfortunately for people like @Stratego @Cory B and I we dont have that luxury we will always be a meme

skrood likes this

you really are a autistic person hiding behind a big brain youre like that show good doctor you over analyze thing way too much lmao

I've never watched good doctor and despite your tone I can't tell if you're insulting me or complimenting me by my own standards if I'm being honest. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Plenty of gangs out there willing to take in new players. @Xehons is currently turning a bunch of retarded Kavala bounty hunters and career cops into cartel fighters. I'm sure he'd let you in as well.

Yea but like I said I’m not a Kavala rat I don’t need a gang like contested with members that don’t even know how to shoot properly I might have low hours but Ik hownto play the game, I used to play a lot of arma 2 and I meme in kids with more hours then me all the time

Just now, Cazy said:

Yea but like I said I’m not a Kavala rat I don’t need a gang like contested with members that don’t even know how to shoot properly I might have low hours but Ik hownto play the game, I used to play a lot of arma 2 and I meme in kids with more hours then me all the time

Drop the ego and dont get butthurt who cares join a retard gang like xehons and get better then put a better tage out and ur good

Just now, Google™ said:

All of you mongs suck including you, only people in Sinister are top tier atm. Everyone else is just a bunch of mongs.

Lesson Pricing: $50/hr (Special Deal on weekends for $35/hr)

Sign me up.

And I thought waking up 5 in the morning checking out forums would pay off, before shit gets moved to the graveyard. This shit is whack.