Gang wars

Church arms, Og arms, house cap, Meth compound, and Meth

Min of 11 people Max of 14

Max time of 15 minutes for a gang to push and take cap

One gang "representative" should be in the asylum ts at all times

Rewards - in game money, maybe an exclusive skin? Rewards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place

Allow gangs to chose between 3 Attacking Ifrits or 2 Ifrits and 1 Orca

Give defending gang a choice between 1 defensive ifrit or 1 Orca

Edited by Bunni
Squirtle, King, Alec-I and 15 others like this
Just now, Bunni said:

Rewards - in game money, maybe an exclusive skin? Rewards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place

Since this is going to be streamed I believe there should be a dedicated two locked channels for both gangs to communicate in, within the Asylum TS. This way when we do wanna listen in to tac comms we can for the stream. There'll be proper commentary and everything involved.

Edited by Sandwich
FudgeR and TRYHARD like this
Just now, Sandwich said:

Since this is going to be streamed I believe there should be a dedicated two locked channels for both gangs to communicate in, within the Asylum TS. This way when we do wanna listen in to tac comms we can. There'll probably also be some proper commentary

Getting everyone from the gangs to join the ts can be a headache. There would also have to be a place for all the members of the que'd gangs to wait in the asylum ts if you did this, kinda aids

Edited by Bunni
Sandwich, bum41 and Thor... like this
Just now, Bunni said:

Getting everyone from the gangs to join the ts can be a headache. There would also have to be a place for all the members of the que'd gangs to wait in the asylum ts if you did this, kinda aids

Hmmmm... We'll figure something out to make it work. If anything, we'll leave that "listening in on tac comms" part out, but it evidently would add a lot and be fun.

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Bunni said:

Just now, Mayhem said:

Would be cool if there was a “Champion” title that is unlocked by winning the gang war which would give 10% discount on all shops in game plus a 3 mil prize distributed 1 mil into gang account, 2 mil distributed to the players involved

I'll see what I can do on my end for title. And i think we have a guy @Gen. Henry Arnold that could work some magic with skins. 

I'm going to speak with my powers at be and see what they feel comfortable with inreagrds to a reward. 

Just now, Cory B said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) Do we got a estimated date on this? 

That's the next thing. My work schedule is anything but accommodating for something like this. 

As it is now. I'm thinking a few weeks go get this all set up. 

Sadly if I'm the only admin running it. I would have to do it on a Monday/Tuesday. 

I'll ask the team if anyone else is willing to help. Might be able to do some different days that way. 

Sandwich, CoryB, Flameless and 3 others like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

That's the next thing. My work schedule is anything but accommodating for something like this. 

As it is now. I'm thinking a few weeks go get this all set up. 

Sadly if I'm the only admin running it. I would have to do it on a Monday/Tuesday. 

I'll ask the team if anyone else is willing to help. Might be able to do some different days that way. 

Sounds good to me. Would revive gang life for a bit.