Gang wars

5 hours ago, Rook 9mm said:

my idea im gonna make this quick and simple baby, gangs sign up and they get to fight,

switch commentators every bo3 between 2 people in the community (i.e Mitch and Mako first Bo3 then somebody else next bo3, and so on so people dont get bored of the same depressed voice all day).

semi finals are bo3 and finals are bo3 all maps are picked and chosen by coin flip, same with attacking and defending

nobody banned at all can play, so yanno everyone is still being good noodles up until gang wars, people can sub in for other teams if needed that way the whole dq fuck fest that the last gang wars was never happens again

prizes picked by admins keep this fucking simple sheesh

I actually used to commentate professionally for Orgs for two years so no crippling depression voice here ;P 

Alec-I and .Sean like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

10v10 with 2 subs

No sub into other teams as stated.  

Secured a server

As of now. I cannot find an admin that is able to host on a weekend. For the sake of blowing the dust off the cover. It will be taking place on a Monday evening and Tuesday evening. Anytime I reference time it's in central time zone. Stay tuned

can we not have it on a monday?

544heu likes this
Just now, Wizard said:

exactly

Just now, Steve said:

I agree it's better to wait till mitch has time on the weekends because if you are gonna do it your might as well do it when there is a better chance for everyone to show up.

Just now, Heidelberg said:

Yeah, it's most convenient when EU-players also are able to participate. 

Just now, william said:

So because us EU people have lives we cannot participate.

EDIT TO NOT SOUND TOXIC: Just wait until you can host on a weekend. We can wait.

Just now, Tom said:

You need to do it on a weekend. 

Lots of EU players and lots of people who work early in the morning.

Identity will be released before I have the ability to host on a weekend. I'm going to create a poll tonight. If my poll results show enough interest for a Monday and Tuesday we will make it happen. If not. We can postpone until I get some guys on my end that are able to assist on the weekends. Problem is that a lot of us have families and cannot dedicate time to a weekend event on the internet.  I will try my hardest.. it's important that I give you guys everything that I can. But sometimes I guess it just doesn't work out like I hope for. 

Google™, FudgeR and Heidelberg like this

Identity will be released before I have the ability to host on a weekend. I'm going to create a poll tonight. If my poll results show enough interest for a Monday and Tuesday we will make it happen. If not. We can postpone until I get some guys on my end that are able to assist on the weekends. Problem is that a lot of us have families and cannot dedicate time to a weekend event on the internet.  I will try my hardest.. it's important that I give you guys everything that I can. But sometimes I guess it just doesn't work out like I hope for. 

If you need a hand with hosting on a weekend, count me in. It definitely would be stressful to do it with one or two others. 

as its on a private server can you not perhaps find a trusted non-admin to do it? such as reapered and sandwich, just a possibility. im sure @Norwegianviking would love to host it

Edited by Alec-I
TRYHARD, Obu Obu Obu and CRH like this

no rush do what you need to do

Xehons likes this
Just now, william said:

this sentence means "yeah u better use you are brain willy"  honestly what is wrong with ur english kid. FUCKING FIX IT!!!!111!!!1!!!!1

i already did before you quoted me as I realized I put an e on the end of it as I was going to say something different but fixed it.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

NA people in school/work at that time. There is no way to host it on a weekday for both NA and EU. 

NA people in school/work at that time. There is no way to host it on a weekday for both NA and EU. 

@tryhardsqueaker READ MY FUCKING POST PROPPERLY.