Getting sent to jail with no bounty?

I turned myself in to the cops and received a pardon for a 24k bounty. Then a bounty hunter sent me to jail even though I had no bounty and my bail was 1,500 and was in there for 5 minutes. Then I went to server 2 where a bounty hunter sent me to jail when I didn't even have a bounty. My bail was the original 24k from before I was pardoned and my time was 42 minutes. Wtf?

Edited by Donald Clinton

This is a known bug, typically happens when you immediately log out. One way to make sure this doesn't happen ever again is to get a small bounty by doing something (used to be speeding) and that'll update the system which will in return update your bounty for your screen, then showing you that you're a wanted man for $24,(Insert petty charge amount).

Just now, Google™ said:

This is a known bug, typically happens when you immediately log out. One way to make sure this doesn't happen ever again is to get a small bounty by doing something (used to be speeding) and that'll update the system which will in return update your bounty for your screen, then showing you that you're a wanted man for $24,(Insert petty charge amount).

ah okay thanks, somehow never happened to me before lol

Just now, Cory B said:

Youre both faggots.

Just now, frantic said:

Yea he is gay

Just now, Penguin_ said:

Well you’re also pretty gay. That might be the reason

Just now, PublicEnemy said:

negative, 0k bounty both times it happened and gives me a 5k after i kill them

nickel 

CoryB likes this