Internet issue temporarily fixed (Still technically broken though, just more information so I NEED HELP)

Google™

2 hours ago, Maric said:

What type of Ethernet cable are you using? How is your router/modem configured? If your Ethernet cable is plugged into the router, what router do you have? What speeds do you pay for?

To make this simple it was working perfectly previous and all of a sudden it stopped working. I didn't change anything at all I was just streaming during the time it broke. It's a problem with my computer I just don't know what.

3 hours ago, Google™ said:

To make this simple it was working perfectly previous and all of a sudden it stopped working. I didn't change anything at all I was just streaming during the time it broke. It's a problem with my computer I just don't know what.

I mean nobody can help until you start giving specifics on your network setup. Although it is only a problem for your computer, there is a possibility that a patch to any of your network hardware has caused incompatibility between your network and PC.

Just now, Maric said:

I mean nobody can help until you start giving specifics on your network setup. Although it is only a problem for your computer, there is a possibility that a patch to any of your network hardware has caused incompatibility between your network and PC.

The computer company that built my computer is sending me a new Network Card to put in, so I should be fine.

Just now, Google™ said:

The computer company that built my computer is sending me a new Network Card to put in, so I should be fine.

What network card do you have? Before jumping to any solutions, you should figure out the solution that makes the most sense. What evidence do you have it is the network card? Could it be due to the bios of your Motherboard? Could it be because of the drivers for your network card are incompatible with the bios version? Don't burn through your warranty by being lazy and impatient.

Edited by Maric
Just now, Maric said:

What network card do you have? Before jumping to any solutions, you should figure out the solution that makes the most sense. What evidence do you have it is the network card? Could it be due to the bios of your Motherboard? Could it be because of the drivers for your network card are incompatible with the bios version? Don't burn through your warranty by being lazy and impatient.

Okay, so this is what I've done/tested. I know it's not the Ethernet cable because I've replaced it I even used the old non-replaced cable to test if it's the port I'm getting the Ethernet Cable from and it's not.

I've went through and FULLY reinstalled my OS and updated drivers.

I've flushed DNS, I've done literally everything basically possible man. My warranty is also only got like 2 months left on it.... I'm also not lazy and impatient I've been Googling issues and testing results. In no way have I been lazy, just to top it off I can play games fine I just can't stream, so for me to go through all of this so I can try to stream more actively in no way have I been lazy or impatient. It's been like this for nearly a week now.