Internet issue temporarily fixed (Still technically broken though, just more information so I NEED HELP)

Google™

Okay, so I plugged up a laptop to the same Ethernet port and cable I currently use and it got a speed I'm not getting on my PC, literally double

It was getting 25 Download and 2.5 Upload (My current is 10 Download and .7 Upload (Changes Frequently))

I made this thread because after all of my tests I now know for a fact it's an issue with my computer. I'm wondering what you guys think the issue might be though, so he's some information to I guess try to help me out.

Facts

It's not a virus, I'm able to use a wireless adapter and get the speed I'm trying to aim for (25 Download and 2.5 Upload)

This randomly began happening while I was streaming one day.

The computer is nearly 1 year old, meaning I still have warranty so I can call them and send it back if necessary

Specs:  i7-6800k (oc'd), 2 1080s, 32 GB HyperX, 2 TB HardDrive, and 250 GB SSD. (Prebuilt by a company called: Cybertron)

I don't want to sit on a wireless adapter my whole life because it randomly disconnects.

I've tried to uninstall/update/reinstall the Network drivers.

I have not tried factory resetting my computer. (I am open to this though, if it's likely to fix the problem)

Edited by Google™

Who is your ISP? Find out if anyone else is having the same issues with the companies equipment. If so try to find the solution through that. If all else fails get a replacement. Since your computer is pre-built I do not advise opening the computer and fixing it yourself since it would void your warranty. Also your internet is garbage. Seeing that you can afford a pre-built computer with 2 1080's you can afford better wifi. I would recommend Verizon as they have  the best deal when it comes to internet and is very reliable.

Just now, Ferknight said:

Who is your ISP? Find out if anyone else is having the same issues with the companies equipment. If so try to find the solution through that. If all else fails get a replacement. Since your computer is pre-built I do not advise opening the computer and fixing it yourself since it would void your warranty. Also your internet is garbage. Seeing that you can afford a pre-built computer with 2 1080's you can afford better wifi. I would recommend Verizon as they have  the best deal when it comes to internet and is very reliable.

Okay, well let's begin by some more information this is the best internet in my location.

Another thing, I'm the only one in my house facing this issue even my phone has faster speeds (wirelessly)

Just now, Google™ said:

Rather not bother with anything because once I do it voids the warranty currently in place on it.

Ill warranty your face.  There's no way they could tell youre plugging it in.  Just play dumb, like 90% of this server does when it gets banned.

"how did you get 65 suicide vests in your crate?"

"SOMEONE GAVE ME THEM"

"who?"

"I DONT KNOW, GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SOO MEAN,SERVERS DEAD ANYWAY BYE"

Your conversation with tech support

"DID YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THE PCI SLOT?"

"no..."

"OK WE SHOULD HAVE THIS FIXED SOON, THANK YOU SIR!"

BlackShot, Azeh, Google™ and 2 others like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Okay, well let's begin by some more information this is the best internet in my location.

Another thing, I'm the only one in my house facing this issue even my phone has faster speeds (wirelessly)

Where do you live? I'm almost positive that's not the best for any location. Also I said if there's no problem with your ISP or the equipment that was provided replace the computer. Also you little shit I hope you know the POINT of having 2 CARDS is for better performance. That's the entire point of SLI. But some games have issues running both cards. So next time you try to reply to me you piece of shit acting like you know what you're talking don't even bother. It just irritates me when people talk like they know about stuff.

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Ill warranty your face.  There's no way they could tell youre plugging it in.  Just play dumb, like 90% of this server does when it gets banned.

"how did you get 65 suicide vests in your crate?"

"SOMEONE GAVE ME THEM"

"who?"

"I DONT KNOW, GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SOO MEAN,SERVERS DEAD ANYWAY BYE"

Your conversation with tech support

"DID YOU PUT SOMETHING IN THE PCI SLOT?"

"no..."

"OK WE SHOULD HAVE THIS FIXED SOON, THANK YOU SIR!"

when a computer is pre-built all the screws have shitty paint on them that scratches off when you unscrew something. So as long as you're not unscrewing anything he'll be fine.

Just now, Ferknight said:

Where do you live? I'm almost positive that's not the best for any location. Also I said if there's no problem with your ISP or the equipment that was provided replace the computer. Also you little shit I hope you know the POINT of having 2 CARDS is for better performance. That's the entire point of SLI. But some games have issues running both cards. So next time you try to reply to me you piece of shit acting like you know what you're talking don't even bother. It just irritates me when people talk like they know about stuff.

Fuck off, you're fat I come to this forum wanting help not you coming to fucking see me having 2 1080s and go like WTFFF THIS GUY HAS 2 AND I CANT EVEN HAVE ONE OMGGGG. Please just stay away.

Just now, Scott said:

It would take anybody with a brain 2.5 seconds to put in. Do you really not know how to open your case and click something in that will only go in 1 way and won’t let you break anything?

Just now, frantic said:

@Google™ Putting PC parts in is alot like using legos lol. Don't stress it and just go deep

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

4BQjeVU.jpg

I called Tech Support and they're gonna send me a disc with a new OS on it to install and then if that doesn't solve it they're gonna send a new Network Card.