ASYLUM 8.1 PATCH LEAKED!!!! **NOT CLICKBAIT**

Asylum 8.1 Patch Notes

Rebel Convoy (Names are up for suggestions)

A Box HMTT randomly spawns in one of 1-5 locations on Arms Island loaded with MK's random Y inventory used for fighting cartels, scopes, mags, etc...

Also has a random amount of dirty money, gold bars like the bank generates...

Everyone on the server is alerted of this event even cops! They are not allowed to come onto Arms Island unless an LT or higher is online

They could setup a road block at bottleneck, land hummingbirds and run in on foot & rush with striders, whatever!

Evidence Locker (Not my suggestion but has been asked for constantly...)

Any rebel gear seized by police will generate into an evidence locker...

Which can be robbed, similar to a Prison break...Setup a new Police HQ where this can happen...

When being robbed rebels have a very slight chance to receive weapons that aren't sold at rebels, hell maybe throw in a DMS or small turret vehicles, striders, hunters  and sometimes rebel vehicles and police vehicles, clothing, MX's to mix it up, how cool would it be to be a rebel and pull out a police strider? this would create so much more RP and fun for cops as well and make these vehicles able to be claimed

all these items would create a huge new market on the Asylum Exchange and make the server much more interesting!

Helicopter Crash or Rebel Air Drop

A helicopter has crashed & dropped some rebel gear, arrive before the police does!

(Rebel & Police Alerted...Maybe rebel gets a few minute head start)

Helicopter crash like DayZ or Arma 2 that has a loot crate with a few simple things maybe one gold bar

Random Other Changes That Are Needed

- Slightly decrease the price of loadouts, or decrease the taxes..Also on ifrits & ocras

- Let rebels purchase hunters, striders..Ifrit is the most op vehicle, you can easily shoot someone out of hunters & striders much easier I don't know what the huge fuss is about it...You can clearly tell the difference in the skins if done correctly...Also make these vehicles instead of chopping them claimable...Fighting would be so much better if someone could claim Ifrits instead of chopping them...Gangs might actually have the incentive to push with them alot more instead of getting a measly 40-50k for them.

- This is been a huge problem in gangs for a long time... The ranking system needs some work...

Rank 1, plebian...Just gets gang tags 

Rank 2, Can invite friends to the gang

Rank 3, Can invite people & start/stop wars with other gangs

rank 4, gang bank access, invite/kick people, war access

rank 5, owner all of the above, cannot be kicked from their own gang

GANG BANK LEDGER, jesus this is needed bigtime XD

- Revamp gang houses, add something new

- Re work the prison and remove all the extra addons...The old prison was by far the best...

- Fresh new cartels provided by the gang community & have them rotate custom cartels maybe edited by a reliable source..

- Add another rebel in the east side of the map

- Move some stuff onto the east side of the map...It is so unused it is ridiculous...We need something over there...Maybe a new drug PCP, shrooms also add a chop shop over there, remove the salt additive to craft weapons how it used to be , running vermins brought so many people to that side of the map. add a new mining area with something new to process & sell

All of this will bring back police & rebel life in a single patch...What can it honestly hurt? 

I came up with all this in about 30 minutes...If anyone else has any suggestions please feel free to add them below...

Come on devs give me a reason to install arma 3 again...Let's bring Asylum back!

@Gareth2.0 @Corgi @Bentz @AndrewFam

@Tom @Haych

@bamf

The **Not Clickbait** Is Obviously A Meme, Relax :frog:

Edited by JAY1HP
Ghouh, Monkeysz, Flameless and 21 others like this

YES YES AND YES THIS DUDES GOT IT! All these ideas have been going around since I first started Asylum in 2015 maybe 2014 idk but god damn just do it what do we have to lose!? @bamfthis is 2017 almost 2018 let's feed the people what they want and have been wanting forever now. Fuck maybe add back the crates in houses for sale too it made it so much more worth buying and fun.

Edited by DosWolf
Brendon Smith, JAY1HP and Atra like this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

A huge suggestion list and effort to change things & people just complain about a simple meme I put because every thing that says not clickbait is clickbait..

:frog:

I'm pretty sure I've seen every suggestion here at least once before. They have all been debated and discussed so all that's left to do is meme. But if you really want me to break it down for you *INHALES*

Just now, JAY1HP said:

Rebel Convoy (Names are up for suggestions)

A Box HMTT randomly spawns in one of 1-5 locations on Arms Island loaded with MK's random Y inventory used for fighting cartels, scopes, mags, etc...

Also has a random amount of dirty money, gold bars like the bank generates...

Everyone on the server is alerted of this event even cops! They are not allowed to come onto Arms Island unless an LT or higher is online

Sure but as long as X amount of players are online ((No S5 level hand holding where everyone wins)). Don't include the police let it be a civ/rebel thing

Evidence Locker (Not my suggestion but has been asked for constantly...)

Any rebel gear seized by police will generate into an evidence locker...

Which can be robbed, similar to a Prison break...Setup a new Police HQ where this can happen...

When being robbed rebels have a very slight chance to receive weapons that aren't sold at rebels, hell maybe throw in a DMS or small turret vehicles, striders, hunters  and sometimes rebel vehicles and police vehicles, clothing, MX's to mix it up, how cool would it be to be a rebel and pull out a police strider? this would create so much more RP and fun for cops as well and make these vehicles able to be claimed

all these items would create a huge new market on the Asylum Exchange and make the server much more interesting!

Suggested before, and that's all i have to say about that

Helicopter Crash or Rebel Air Drop

A helicopter has crashed & dropped some rebel gear, arrive before the police does!

(Rebel & Police Alerted...Maybe rebel gets a few minute head start)

Helicopter crash like DayZ or Arma 2 that has a loot crate with a few simple things maybe one gold bar

Sure once every so often with a single MK or something, mark it on the map as a redzone and figure out how to make it land anywhere but a city, then clean it up after X amount of time

Random Other Changes That Are Needed

- Slightly decrease the price of load-outs, or decrease the taxes..Also on ifrits & ocras

Give us a means to actually punish governors for failing to uphold their promises while in office. IE. If we successfully do a full fed and a certain amount of gold bar are sold the economy should collapse and force taxes to 0% for an amount of time. Impeachment. Emptying of the governors account upon successful bank - literally anything than the current method of killing them over and over it isn't effective, they just walk away with fat stacks.

Load-out prices: A slight decrease i wouldn't mind. Just don't let every kavala troll run around with an MK.

- Let rebels purchase hunters, striders..Ifrit is the most op vehicle, you can easily shoot someone out of hunters & striders much easier I don't know what the huge fuss is about it...You can clearly tell the difference in the skins if done correctly...Also make these vehicles instead of chopping them claimable...Fighting would be so much better if someone could claim Ifrits instead of chopping them...Gangs might actually have the incentive to push with them alot more instead of getting a measly 40-50k for them.

No, I like the division, see an ifirit and you know your fucked, see a hunter and know its easy escaping. Its a Cop VS Robbers game and the cops/robbers should have different vehicles. ((Its not meant to be perfectly fair))

- This is been a huge problem in gangs for a long time... The ranking system needs some work...

Rank 1, plebian...Just gets gang tags 

Rank 2, Can invite friends to the gang

Rank 3, Can invite people & start/stop wars with other gangs

rank 4, gang bank access, invite/kick people, war access

rank 5, owner all of the above, cannot be kicked from their own gang

GANG BANK LEDGER, jesus this is needed bigtime XD

Gnashes was working on gangs at one point ((Check last patch notes))

- Re work the prison and remove all the extra addons...The old prison was by far the best...

Please define "Old prison" we have had to many for me to try and guess

- Fresh new cartels provided by the gang community & have them rotate custom cartels maybe edited by a reliable source..

Such as? Suggest a spot and let people give feedback

- Add another rebel in the east side of the map

Devs have said they won't be adding another rebel outpost without removing a current one ((AKA "Not Happening"))

- Move some stuff onto the east side of the map...It is so unused it is ridiculous...We need something over there...Maybe a new drug PCP, shrooms also add a chop shop over there, nerf vermins so people will be in that area also, add a new mining area with something new to process & sell

Nah we have empty drug fields as it is no need to add more + please suggest locations for drug fields. Also who uses a vermin and how would we nerf it?

All of this will bring back police & rebel life in a single patch...What can it honestly hurt? 

:frog:

I came up with all this in about 30 minutes...If anyone else has any suggestions please feel free to add them below...

Glad to see you thoroughly thought out all these suggestions weighing the pros and cons ((Its a meme Relax))

The **Not Clickbait** Is Obviously A Meme, Relax :frog:

Are we not allowed to meme too?

Edited by Patato

@Patato dude i am just proving how easy it is to come up with ideas to bring new content , if you look that into every suggestion nothing would ever be added i used to own pretty successful arma 2 overpoch servers i have nothing to prove to you, i don't want this thread to become some argue fest and get locked...if you just came on here and commented something useless why even bother maybe if you would've added your constructive criticism to begin with it would've been better..thank you for your input...it is not my job to conclusively break down these ideas and implement them, if it was i can guarantee you i could bring back gang life and cop life.. obviously the community has to suggest something 500 times, so if we keep repeating it maybe it will happen.

""Not clickbait". Clearly click baits -1" was not a meme...you we're being completely serious

and by the way your name is spelled wrong...

Patato likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

@Patato dude i am just proving how easy it is to come up with ideas to bring new content , if you look that into every suggestion nothing would ever be added i used to own pretty successful arma 2 overpoch servers i have nothing to prove to you, i don't want this thread to become some argue fest and get locked...if you just came on here and commented something useless why even bother maybe if you would've added your constructive criticism to begin with it would've been better..thank you for your input...it is not my job to conclusively break down these ideas and implement them, if it was i can guarantee you i could bring back gang life and cop life.. obviously the community has to suggest something 500 times, so if we keep repeating it maybe it will happen.

""Not clickbait". Clearly click baits -1" was not a meme...you we're being completely serious

and by the way your name is spelled wrong...

You asked for legitimate responses and i gave you one. You and i might not like it but for some of my responses i was directly quoting Devs

• The idea's are out there, Bamf has said you need to seriously think out the idea and sell it to him like he sold his BH idea to Paratus. ((10 page google doc?))
  • "If you look into every suggestion nothing would be added" See above ^ 
  • I didn't say you had anything to prove? I'm a nobody career cop and i'm fine with it /shrug
  • Its not an argue fest but ill state the facts. Basic idea's that aren't thought out then fought for simply won't be implemented and the devs have made this clear
  • Constructive criticism - "Add a way of punishing Governors for failing to uphold their promises" 
  • I didn't say its your job to conclusively break down these ideas but posting them then getting mad when people start breaking them down is why no one wants to respond to your thread with anything but memes.

Sigh... it was a meme.... Even if you didn't take it as one.

I'M AN ILLITERATE SPUD, LEAF ME ALONE

I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight. But i'm sorry in the dev's eyes its basically pointless to make a thread like this. They want clear suggestions that are fully formed and supported by a majority of the community. The Reason for this? The devs get burned time and time again. They try something new and immediately the community takes to the forums in rage before even giving it an hour on the live server. Also anyone who expresses support for the decision gets a nice response like the one below 

"Lul nice knee pads"

Street-Knee-Pads-PAIR.png?v=1496783989

Edited by Patato

Honestly if you want any of the aforementioned content suggested just go to Olympus. Asylum doesn't have talented Developers, it doesn't listen to its community, it repeatedly mass kicks and beyond that administration is completely lacking. This fucking dead beaten horse of a server will never return to its former self, its dead because its not a server that adapts it sticks with its pride and will die with it. If you're still lucid enough to believe there will be a revitalization you're just fucking yourself over by wasting time believing that it could be anything more then a husk of itself. x d

#MakeAsylumAsylumagain

Steve, Google™, Cifunds and 7 others like this
Just now, Mako said:

Honestly if you want any of the aforementioned content suggested just go to Olympus. Asylum doesn't have talented Developers, it doesn't listen to its community, it repeatedly mass kicks and beyond that administration is completely lacking. This fucking dead beaten horse of a server will never return to its former self, its dead because its not a server that adapts it sticks with its pride and will die with it. If you're still lucid enough to believe there will be a revitalization you're just fucking yourself over by wasting time believing that it could be anything more then a husk of itself. x d

#MakeAsylumAsylumagain

couldn't agree with you more, olympus is annoying tho. REBORN ROLEPLAY ALL THE WAY BOYS. I still like asylum tbh, its ok. Nothing compares to what It was in 2015/early 2016 change is definitely needed and I could honestly not of said this better myself. GOOD JOB MAKO xoxo

JAY1HP and Cougar. like this
6 minutes ago, Mako said:

#MakeAsylumAsylumagain

sorry i had to get off yesterday ecks dee xd

27 minutes ago, Mako said:

#MakeAsylumAsylumagain

:thinking:  interesting coming from you 

5 hours ago, JAY1HP said:

or small turret vehicles

:frog: no pls

Evidence Locker

They pretty much said this is never happening.

Let rebels purchase hunters, striders..Ifrit

Switch your talents for the hunter. Striders are for cops and Ifrits are for rebels. I don't see the problem here.

Patato and JAY1HP like this
2 hours ago, Fidel C4str0 said:

There is literally no hope. The fact that this post has been up for 5 hours and no response from the developers really say something. Olympus has good developers because literally they have old asylum contributors as there devs. Really says something.

You know what's funny? Olympus used to be a gang on Asylum a longgg time ago..They got tired of the bullshit and made their own servers 

Just now, RainbowLlama said:

well the BR servers are pretty dead because of Pubg. 

Military Sim communities are leaving because AI is worse then it has ever been before.

KOTH is doing fine, like always.

The BR servers have always been pretty dead lol and the milsim groups are typically pretty small. Only ones that have always been really populated are Wasteland, KOTH, and a majority of the life servers. 

Edited by Revenant
6 hours ago, DosWolf said:

YES YES AND YES THIS DUDES GOT IT! All these ideas have been going around since I first started Asylum in 2015 maybe 2014 idk but god damn just do it what do we have to lose!? @bamfthis is 2017 almost 2018 let's feed the people what they want and have been wanting forever now. Fuck maybe add back the crates in houses for sale too it made it so much more worth buying and fun.

lots of people used to go around buying houses because it was fun opening the crates and finding whats inside 

bum41, DosWolf, Patato and 1 other like this

Olympus still sucks ass. Bans withou evidence most of the time. Asylum posted they're looking for contributors, I've gone through 4 classes in C++ and I assisted with the creation of a life server, DarkAresGaming. I sent a message to Bamf and Gnashes saying I'm interested (2 months ago btw). It was never even read. But fuck it lets hire a graphic designer because we all want new skins. (No offense to you, Henry)

Edited by Fidel C4str0