Why assylum is dying

Everyone is saying that asylum is dying, for some people it's good because it's easier to make money. But here's the thing, most people like myself are taking breaks from asylum not only because of school and work. But because of the admins and how retarded Arma 3 is in general. Even if you submit a appeal, the admins will literally stall with another question and take another 3 days to respond again just for you to get unbanned right as they respond. Also so many people including myself have lost a shit ton of money due to getting kicked off, getting rdmed, getting vdmed, getting robo copped, losing y inventory due to restarts. Admins bend the rules way to much, for instants, I kept saying faggot in Athira and i get rdmed. I report it and a admin said that he would've done the same thing and i got no action taken. Lets say i were to report an admin for doing breaking the rules, the admin wouldn't get in trouble because they're all friends and in a circle of trust to where none of them get any sort of penalty.

• Most admins are fags
  • Rdmers
  • Vdmers
  • Robo cops
  • losing y inv because of retarded stuff (kicked/restarts)
  • No active gangs
  • Work and school
  • and just all sorts of bs
Xehons, Google™, Kawaii and 1 other like this

yeaaaa a lot of these points don't make sense tbh

There has always been atleast a couple of disliked admins

There has always been vdmers

There has always been rdmers

there has always been "robocops"

Losing y? Lol don't encounter this at all unless you're talking about the script that prevents duping in which case that is your own fault.

tbh its just the drop in popularity in arma

Edited by Reapered
bum41 likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

yeaaaa a lot of these points don't make sense tbh

There has always been atleast a couple of disliked admins

There has always been vdmers

There has always been rdmers

there has always been "robocops"

Losing y? Lol don't encounter this at all unless you're talking about the script that prevents duping in which case that is your own fault.

tbh its just the drop in popularity in arma

If i remember the max y inventory weight you can log off with is 90, try logging off with a higher weight than 90 and you will just lose your Y inventory, I've reported this numerous times months ago but never was replied to or saw a fix

Just now, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

Most admins are fags

Most admins are normal people, you call them "fags" because you break the rules.

• Rdmers
  • Vdmers

Leave Kavala. Report and deport.

Robo cops

Next time you feel you are being robo copped ask for a higher up and/or file a IA report.

losing y inv because of retarded stuff (kicked/restarts)

Mass kicks are a pretty good reason, but thats not even Asylums fault. Restarts are mandatory. 

Work and school

Yea no shit

and just all sorts of bs

ok???

Arma gets like 10k players a day. We are lucky to be able to fill one server.

Bherky and CoryB like this
Just now, PublicEnemy said:

its a script to prevent duping

Makes my life horrible lol, I get kicked alot due to random ping spikes, I would say an average of 1 ping spike every two hours or so and If i'm doing anything drug related like processing I usually process the max I can carry to be faster so getting kicked during that makes me lose my drugs and its such a pain in the ass

PublicEnemy and Bherky like this