Medic need more vehicles!

Should medics get more vehicles?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should paramedics get new and fresh vehicles?

• Yes i think it would be amazing for medics to get new vehicles.
    • No, Medics should keep the ones they have.

As a medic myself at times it can get really boring to use the same vehicles over and over again while i am a medic, Its boring to use the SUV all the time since it cant really go 5-6 km in 5 min. So you have to get out your heli and fly over to the location and risk losing a 20k heli because some1 shoots you down or rob you. And lets say if some1 is 10 km away a hummingbird is to slow to get there in 5 min so if im a medic in kavala i cant really help people in pyrgos and athira in time. I think medics should get a paramedic hatchback sport and an orca or hellcat. 

I think most medics would enjoy this.

Leave a comment of what you think about this.

Edited by casperskate

medics have been garbage on this server for years...the payout is 800 dollars per person i'd rather kill myself than play medic they are so stingy with payouts but price everything through the roof..no wonder people troll..they make 800 bucks per revive and they realize they've been conned so they just ram a heli into someone out of anger..if there were actual incentives to playing medic ppl woulddn't abuse it because they would lose privileges ..you would  have the occasional troll here n therebut you can';t avoid that.

Edited by JAY1HP

Can we get that new IDAP heli? The (EH02?) I think it's called? Looks kind of like mohawk.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I think it is a Mohawk (pretty sure), and I'm also pretty sure you can't fire out the back because of the whole 'Laws of War, Medics can't have guns';

Could be like 35K or maybe a little less, good for transporting those unlimited-blood-bag-IEDs.

Edited by swatguy17