Devs and Community

As of right now, I think there is a strained relationship between Devs and Players. This is largely created by the, lets face it, Devs not taking the communities ideas. What we should do, or what the devs should do, is organize a Dev + Community Q&A session. This is a place where we can ask things or recommend things to them on asylum, but they respond on why they can or can't do so. But wait this is what this subforum is for, rip. THEY DONT RESPOND 

Sandwich, Ben Flint and Hyper like this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Cared enough to let you back 

lmao another admin that thinks I was given some sort of second chance as if I did something. Was unbanned because 

I

Didnt

Do

Anything

appriciate bamf and trilligy being the only ones to look at my ban tho

Edited by william
7 hours ago, HotWings said:

Devs have implemented ideas from the players for as long as I can remember.  No one talks about that tho.

Why are you always the one retard who counters people about the devs OBVIOUS laziness and/or not giving a fuck attitude towards new content or the server. People get mad because they love the server and hate to see it finally failing. It is literally like you are perfectly happy with how stale it has become. Oh wait that's right, you don't play, you just sit on the forums for 5+ hours a day looking to trigger people. Fuck off with your always biased opinions.