Quick thoughts on "Devs don't give us what we want" / "Dying community"

Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

I agree, that feature about putting illegal vehicles into your garage instead of chopping it would be great

you guys should also close 2 or at least 1 server cuz all people do is run drugs with no cops on a dead server. @Gnashes

Which servers? What do you suggest they do about the people who have houses on those servers? 

Steve, Jake, drex and 2 others like this
Just now, Trilligy said:

Which servers? What do you suggest they do about the people who have houses on those servers? 

3 & 4, Comp the buy price of the house + 100K for Crates. People keep saying Cops would get mad on those precinct if they lost their Role in the APD but ive been on everyday for the past month and those precinct almost have no cops more than half the day it doesn't have any cops especially higher ups. Just make the inactive ones retire and divide sgt+ roles.

Trilligy and Bash Barti like this
Just now, Beet said:

At-least he actually adds stuff unlike some Developers. I hate joining a Asylum server and there is only 20 people on. All because Devolpers are to lazy to communicate with the community and tell us why they haven't added anything new. Ganshes if you have been working "non-stop" since July pls show us what you have been working on, Just communicate with us bro.

Just now, Beet said:

GL asylum ya gonna need it

when he said his is working non-stop he means REAL LIFE work and that's something he will not share what he has been working on lol...

Just now, Beet said:

At-least he actually adds stuff unlike some Developers. I hate joining a Asylum server and there is only 20 people on. All because Devolpers are to lazy to communicate with the community and tell us why they haven't added anything new. Ganshes if you have been working "non-stop" since July pls show us what you have been working on, Just communicate with us bro.

Only thing KBW added that was worth a shit was the exchange, and even that was fucked and had to be rewritten.  Dude tried to take over and implement shit without permission.  Total dbag tbh. 

10 hours ago, Trilligy said:

they do the exact same shit that they did with 5. If you actually like asylum & the community losing some money isn't going to make you quit. (if you quit over money you're a puss anyway xd)

also, pls change housing cleanup to 30 days @Gnashes there are no houses 

Sandwich likes this
17 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Mechanics to chopshop that let you put someone's car in your garage with no timer and no fee. Heavy Plater Carrier GLs in the Rebel shop.

And let's not get started on the staircase he added to the back of coke castle that never saw the light of day.

But the ability to add an illegal vehicle to your garage for a fee would be great........ Not sure about the vest thing and cocaine castle was so trash, only way on top was with a heli, stairs may have looked like shit but would have been necessary balancing.

7 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

But the ability to add an illegal vehicle to your garage for a fee would be great........ Not sure about the vest thing and cocaine castle was so trash, only way on top was with a heli, stairs may have looked like shit but would have been necessary balancing.

Probably would’ve been shit, but if you told him he’d go hmm people think these vests are to op? Let me change this because they want it removed.

13 hours ago, Azeh said:

fn_reGear.sqf
KBW
Allows police to quick-purchase their last loadout.

fn_setTag.sqf
KBW
Function for the gang leader to choose his own gang tag

fn_showMsg.sqf
KBW
Loads up message history, and displays data about past messages...

fn_unlearnBH.sqf
KBW
allows our bounty hunter to re-spec in the skiptracer system.

fn_vehSwapItem.sqf
KBW
Attempts to swap 1 item for another. Probably should have been a thing before now!

fn_claimMailbox.sqf
KBW
Mail time, mail time, maaaaaaiiiilll tiiiiiiime!
Written for Asylum Entertainment ™

not to mention he wrote the cartel system

On 10/29/2017 at 2:44 AM, Gnashes said:

KBW stopped doing anything for Asylum after he added features and broke balance by adding items without asking for permission first; and was scolded for doing so.

He basically wanted free reign to do anything, and got upset once he wasn't able to do so.

As for me; I've been slammed with work pretty much nonstop since mid-July. Haven't felt like putting in the time here after working for 9-10 hours every day.

Find someone else like you that isn’t working 70 hours a week and is willing to care about adding stuff 

On 10/29/2017 at 4:59 AM, Maric said:

Look what happened to 5. What did they do about the houses on 5? Remove S4 and S3. Simple. 

that is millions of dollars out the fucking shit shoot. Maybe if everyone was given the price they paid for it yeah. but if not rip all the people that paid like 1 mil for certain properties. 

make server 5 for all of the combat loggers/blacklisted players/rdmers and vdmers and racist people and ban evaders and it will be the best goddam server you've ever had.

make a new cop force that is made with all new cops and it will be the best fuckin role play youve ever seen before.

no more of these lame cops that put there knee pads on for promotions.

no more of these admins banning people because they have a grudge. no more of these weak ass bans that should have never happened.

do this and your servers will flood with joy rather than be salty like they've been for the past year.

and like stone cold steve austin says

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE"

Edited by T0xic
Just now, T0xic said:

make server 5 for all of the combat loggers/blacklisted players/rdmers and vdmers and racist people and ban evaders and it will be the best goddam server you've ever had.

make a new cop force that is made with all new cops and it will be the best fuckin role play youve ever seen before.

no more of these lame cops that put there knee pads on for promotions.

no more of these admins banning people because they have a grudge. no more of these weak ass bans that should have never happened.

do this and your servers will flood with joy rather than be salty like they've been for the past year.

and like stone cold steve austin says

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE"

I'm down for the server with only banned players, I'd love to play that. Seems like a lot of fun imo. (not sarcasm I am a pistol banger)

T0xic likes this

Hey, what's up guys?

I haven't logged into this or arma in an age... But someone from here decided to contact me through youtube about helping Asylum.

I'd be down, but just wanted to clear up a few things first.

The reason I left before, was due to the fact that I was still in college. Coding, while fun, is extremely time consuming, and quite frankly added stress to my busy life.

I've got a little more spare time now, so I'm willing to help out with the SQF, if they ask.

On 10/29/2017 at 1:44 AM, Gnashes said:

KBW stopped doing anything for Asylum after he added features and broke balance by adding items without asking for permission first; and was scolded for doing so.

He basically wanted free reign to do anything, and got upset once he wasn't able to do so.

The above isn't quite correct, but I won't fault him for mis-remembering as it has been some time. I messed around and put some funny things that I thought were proof of concept into the test environment, but it was just that, screwing around in the test environment. Gnashes knows the stairs on coke castle were a huge joke that we laughed pretty hard at, because I sucked at map editing. But yeah, I sure didn't care to have free reign.

Just now, KBW said:

Hey, what's up guys?

I haven't logged into this or arma in an age... But someone from here decided to contact me through youtube about helping Asylum.

The reason I left before, was due to the fact that I was still in college. Coding, while fun, is extremely time consuming, and quite frankly added stress to my busy life.

I've got a little more spare time now, so I'm willing to help out with the SQF, if they ask.

The above isn't quite correct, but I won't fault him for mis-remembering as it has been some time. I messed around and put some funny things that I thought were proof of concept into the test environment, but it was just that, screwing around in the test environment. Gnashes knows the stairs on coke castle were a huge joke that we laughed pretty hard at, because I sucked at map editing. But yeah, I sure didn't care to have free reign.

welcome back buddy ;)

Just now, KBW said:

Hey, what's up guys?

@Paratus @bamf @Gnashes We need this man. 

Donald and Sandwich like this
5 hours ago, KBW said:

Hey, what's up guys?

Honestly, @bamf should hire you and pay you for contributions because the work you did was quite good and the Asylum community all like you. Paratus is pretty much gone now so it would be you and Gnashes that would be responsible for turning Asylum around. Hope to see you make a comeback. 

Azeh, Sandwich and Mr. Brown like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Honestly, @bamf should hire you and pay you for contributions because the work you did was quite good and the Asylum community all like you. Paratus is pretty much gone now so it would be you and Gnashes that would be responsible for turning Asylum around. Hope to see you make a comeback. 

your kidding right?

Edited by BigBunnehDee
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

As much as I would like to see this, we will be let down.

7 hours ago, KBW said:

Hey, what's up guys?

Hey man I tried to message you but you aren't receiving messages..Could you shoot me message I'd like to speak with you about something.