Gnashes' take on Gang Life

Just now, Jaconite said:

I love the way admins don't realize asylum was practically run on gang life, It's nothing to do with the players its to do with server side issues. It seems as long as they have players on their server they don't care. 

@Rodrigo @Clint Beastwood @eleec

gosh you guys don't know shit about how gang life runs this community fix it with the next update or you're totally useless just fix the servers

Edited by BishopActual
Budbringer and Mitch (IFRIT) like this
Just now, Jaconite said:

they don't fight cartels themselves so they wouldn't know what to do and as long as the server has players in that's their job done.

Here is what they do, they wake up and they all play pubg together until they go to sleep. Day in the life of a dev. Get someone who cares about gang life to develop this shit server...

Noliver. likes this

Everyone knows how I feel about Gnashes and he's doing the best he can with what he's got. 

Paratus fucked the community, got his money for Identity and left it for dead (just as I predicted over a year ago, btw) 

Declining gang life is just a small fraction of what is causing Asylum to die

1) An owner who doesn't give a shit anymore, overcome by arrogance and paranoia who got his money and ran

2) A dying game in general 

3) Devs who are both learning the language as they go, and trying to clean up the mess left behind by spaghetti fingers

4) Gang members who are mad that they can't abuse easy methods for cash anymore and sit on top of roofs and kill cops for their sick montage edits

Bag Of Funyuns likes this
Just now, Patrick Swayze. said:

BREAKING: 7th Ward Charizard has been found dead with gunshot wounds in his back, it was ruled a suicide. 

In all seriousness, I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been hidden. 

Everybody a slave, only some are aware
That the government releasin poison in the air
That's the reason I collect so many guns in my lair
I ain't never caught slippin, never underprepared

Azeh likes this