tf happened to the cqc server?

Bherky

Just now, UncleGeo - CQC said:

yea ill bring it back sooner or later. ill update it and refurbish it.

dont worry about ips anymore, most people have dynamic ips and i only leaked 2 peoples, both of which i informed them.

thats just the risk you take when you join someones server, if you really want to be safe, use a vpn.

as for google the bitch, he'll be banned ;)

Nice meme 

3 hours ago, UncleGeo - CQC said:

lol, classic

you can have the old one, but it will be useless when i make the new one ;)

Pretty sure if you leaked IP's nobody will want to join it again dude

2 hours ago, Google™ said:

Aye toss the mission file and I'll launch a cheap VPS on OVH.

Anyone that has connected to the server has the mission file in appdata anyway

3 hours ago, frantic said:

Its alright, I got the mission file and will be making it drug/og/church/fed only. I also wont be giving away IP's

iHoTGQ6.png

Also, @Google™ will not be banned from my server

Do you know when you'll have it ready?

Google™ likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

Pretty sure if you leaked IP's nobody will want to join it again dude

first of all, if you have ever joined the server i would already have your ip; therefore, it is useless not to play because you worry about having your ip leaked.

second of all, we all know what happened the first time i leaked the ips, so i wont do it again. the reason i leaked ip's was not for my best interest, i did it FOR other people.

7 hours ago, Google™ said:

Aye toss the mission file and I'll launch a cheap VPS on OVH.

google? manage a server? ha

you act like you will run it forever, while also spending money and time on it.

and that is if you can figure out how to actually open up/set up the arma server.

i did alot of things on that mission file that you would have to change, and if you did want to edit it, you would have to go digging.

i dont think any of the retards in this post could make it past how to open up an sqf file @frantic

first of all, if you have ever joined the server i would already have your ip; therefore, it is useless not to play because you worry about having your ip leaked.

second of all, we all know what happened the first time i leaked the ips, so i wont do it again. the reason i leaked ip's was not for my best interest, i did it FOR other people.

google? manage a server? ha

you act like you will run it forever, while also spending money and time on it.

and that is if you can figure out how to actually open up/set up the arma server.

i did alot of things on that mission file that you would have to change, and if you did want to edit it, you would have to go digging.

i dont think any of the retards in this post could make it past how to open up an sqf file @frantic

i could easily do it, i've had servers since arma 2... it is very simple you act like it is hard i was doing it at 16 years old with no coding knowledge whatsoever you can  bascially join a few servers and use their own files and edit some things to your liking, the chinese even did it with asylums mission file. all you need to have is money to keep the server up.

and once you drop your new server, all someone has to do is connect, paste the new files in and they are ready to go. quit being naive. 

Google™ likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

i could easily do it, i've had servers since arma 2... it is very simple you act like it is hard i was doing it at 16 years old with no coding knowledge whatsoever you can  bascially join a few servers and use their own files and edit some things to your liking, the chinese even did it with asylums mission file. all you need to have is money to keep the server up.

and once you drop your new server, all someone has to do is connect, paste the new files in and they are ready to go. quit being naive. 

but who's server would someone rather join? one that is constantly updated and will have a more constant supply of people on it, or one that is constantly copying off of other peoples servers.

you are correct about no coding knowledge: you can copy and copy all you want, but how far will that get you? What happens when you want to add something new that noone has thought of before? 

Dont act like the chinese did it by changing a few things. I hope you realize that asylum has a different sql script that writes to a database differently than core altis life does, and the only way to copy their mission file is to dig into the asylum mission file and write a new sql script for the database, which takes a little bit more work than copying off the internet. And when you may ask: no you can't just copy asylums sql because that is not what gets downloaded into the mission file.

Just now, JAY1HP said:

or i can do what i mentioned above and create  a new sql for it, which i know for a fact that noone beside the chinese can replicate,

or i can do what olympus does and obfuscate the mission file so that noone can open it,

or both.

but who's server would someone rather join? one that is constantly updated and will have a more constant supply of people on it, or one that is constantly copying off of other peoples servers.

you are correct about no coding knowledge: you can copy and copy all you want, but how far will that get you? What happens when you want to add something new that noone has thought of before? 

Dont act like the chinese did it by changing a few things. I hope you realize that asylum has a different sql script that writes to a database differently than core altis life does, and the only way to copy their mission file is to dig into the asylum mission file and write a new sql script for the database, which takes a little bit more work than copying off the internet. And when you may ask: no you can't just copy asylums sql because that is not what gets downloaded into the mission file.

or i can do what i mentioned above and create  a new sql for it, which i know for a fact that noone beside the chinese can replicate,

or i can do what olympus does and obfuscate the mission file so that noone can open it,

or both.

BOY WHAT YOU TALKING A BOUT XD 

Google™ likes this

one that is constantly updated

+1 I love a CQC server that is constantly giving me new loadouts and especially when it's hosted by someone who gives out IP Addresses.

how do you think the talents safe?

how do you think the bounty saves?

these are all new entries for the database so it saves serverside.

did you think these saved locally? 

I think he's confused because we're talking about a CQC server not a FUCKING ALTIS LIFE SERVER. Just a guess though.

JAY1HP likes this

how do you think the talents safe?

how do you think the bounty saves?

these are all new entries for the database so it saves serverside.

did you think these saved locally? 

dude i know what the sql database is, i'm not sitting here arguing with you..there isn't an "SQL SCRIPT" you just put the IP and passwords to the sql...it's so simple like i said a child could do it..

Google™ likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

dude i know what the sql database is, i'm not sitting here arguing with you..there isn't an "SQL SCRIPT" you just put the IP and passwords to the sql...it's so simple like i said a child could do it..

lol so you think the chinese hacked asylums database? are you high?

for the amount of time that they kept it up and running without asylum changing the password to their database, i can guarantee that they made their own database. and yes it is an sql script that runs through mysql (or any other database program)

Just now, Google™ said:

+1 I love a CQC server that is constantly giving me new loadouts and especially when it's hosted by someone who gives out IP Addresses.

I think he's confused because we're talking about a CQC server not a FUCKING ALTIS LIFE SERVER. Just a guess though.

the same could be done to a cqc server. hell, it could be done to a fucking training server.

all im saying is that if i was actually worried about having people join a server that was copied off of mine, i would implement ways that would deny you from running he mission file off of a host (like a database or obfusication) follow the conversation google bitch

for the amount of time that they kept it up and running without asylum changing the password to their database, i can guarantee that they made their own database. and yes it is an sql script that runs through mysql (or any other database program)

the same could be done to a cqc server. hell, it could be done to a fucking training server.

all im saying is that if i was actually worried about having people join a server that was copied off of mine, i would implement ways that would deny you from running he mission file off of a host (like a database or obfusication) follow the conversation google bitch

nobody hacked it what are you talking about?> the files were leaked aroudn version 7..the altis life database can be downloaded through google.com...they just added the tables needed for aslyums mission file or renamed them accordingly...yes there is script to insert the tables but you don't need it, and when i said insert the ip and passoword i was speaking on the files in the mission file that connect it to the sql, and im done man i have nothing to prove to you, your reputation is stained nobody is trying to get their IP leaked, and I don't really care leak mine I don't think i've played on your server since I moved anyway

Edited by JAY1HP

Are you fucking actually retarded? I never once fucking said that you couldn't make an SQL Database for a CQC Server. You are fucking assuming that you retarded autistic fuck. You are the most idiotic person on Asylum and if you can script then this has to be proof that anyone can you fucking autistic moron. I mean literally dude I never call anyone autistic, retarded, or etc. but with you I need to make a fucking exception because the conversation you're having is practically by yourself.

JAY1HP likes this
4 hours ago, Google™ said:

Are you fucking actually retarded? I never once fucking said that you couldn't make an SQL Database for a CQC Server. You are fucking assuming that you retarded autistic fuck. You are the most idiotic person on Asylum and if you can script then this has to be proof that anyone can you fucking autistic moron. I mean literally dude I never call anyone autistic, retarded, or etc. but with you I need to make a fucking exception because the conversation you're having is practically by yourself.

i know i won the argument when you start assaulting my character

4 hours ago, Google™ said:

You know Geo used his home internet to host his server... xd

you think im gonna pay for a server? lol

4 hours ago, JAY1HP said:

nobody hacked it what are you talking about?> the files were leaked aroudn version 7..the altis life database can be downloaded through google.com...they just added the tables needed for aslyums mission file or renamed them accordingly...yes there is script to insert the tables but you don't need it, and when i said insert the ip and passoword i was speaking on the files in the mission file that connect it to the sql, and im done man i have nothing to prove to you, your reputation is stained nobody is trying to get their IP leaked, and I don't really care leak mine I don't think i've played on your server since I moved anyway

ok fine, you dont have to reply to this, but just know that the way you think it works is not how it actually works.