Trucking Business: Make 70-80k per hour. (great for new players)

drex

Want to make great money and eventually own your own home and expensive vehicles? My trucking company is the right thing for you. Make 70-80k per hour using my hemmets and with my firms protection. Of course we are making a small percentage, but at the same time we are helping you! After showing loyalty to our firm and many successful trucking jobs. We will buy you a house and supply you with furniture as well! 

S4

70-100k per hour depending on your work skills. 

Loyalty = great benefits, such a new furnished home. 

No punishment for failed trucking missions 

Reply if interested! (new players only) we make the poor richer!

Xehons, Hyper, JAY1HP and 2 others like this
Just now, drex said:

Want to make great money and eventually own your own home and expensive vehicles? My trucking company is the right thing for you. Make 70-80k per hour using my hemmets and with my firms protection. Of course we are making a small percentage, but at the same time we are helping you! After showing loyalty to our firm and many successful trucking jobs. We will buy you a house and supply you with furniture as well! 

S4

I would start the newbies with lower tier trucks like truck boxer to show loyalty and loyalty ranks up the truckers. Just so you don’t lose A TON of hemmts to the new recruits who are out there to get you

Edited by childish gambino
Just now, drex said:

S4

Also how are you gonna make the money. What will you ship?

Just now, childish gambino said:

I would start the newbies with lower tier trucks like truck boxer to show loyalty and loyalty ranks up the truckers. Just so you don’t lose A TON of hemmts to the new recruits who are out there to get you

I honestly don’t care I have a lot of money and I took a break. I’m back for now and I want to see if i can start something great. 

Im going to have set loadouts for different level workers. 

17 hours ago, drex said:

S4

I would be interested in helping you out and working with your trucking business. If you could get back to me with details, that'd be awesome. 

drex likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, JaxxonMurphy said:

I think this went up in flames. If this was anything to do with SCC - latest reports, the original owner quit the game, gave it to a co leader, said co leader drained the millions in the bank account and said fuck you to the rest of the gang.

The gang leader was a straight genius. He had millions himself (Eminent). He would arrange excavation runs of like 10 hemmets and make them put some in gang bank. Always took a cut and was rich asf.

• 2 months later...