Goodbye Asylum.. Its been a great time

ogrexo

I remember the first time I played on this, I was robbing a gas station in Kavala when a police helicopter landed and they downed me and arrested me. From that day on, I loved playing on asylum. I got to meet some very nice people and make lots of friends. But things come to an end sooner or later. Sadly that time has come for me at asylum. I might play and mess around in Kavala every now and then but I want to thank the following people if I did not list you here let me know so I can add you.

@Dredd   -You are the best man, ill miss ya. You where the best and it was fun playing on cop with you, also thank you for dealing with me when I am on civ and being very cancerous. 

@Sandwich - Thanks for helping me sort things out, and taking the time to help, your a nice guy and love the streams ❤️

@Subaru - Thanks for helping me through my endeavors and upholding the community guidelines. Thanks again for your time :) 

I am still adding to this list. If I forgot to add you to the list, let me know so I can :P

Edited by ogrexo
user223e9d, Dredd, Kev 23 and 1 other like this