fighting fsa

I don't think anyone understands the meme was about the FSA tanks and the fact that the only guy not in FSA got 1 tapped.

@william your a fucking retard, stop talking shit you killed a guy running in the open and killed me dropping in an Ifrit before I had a chance to shoot you. 

You got banned for using possibly the shittest AHK's known to man, your gang is a joke... 

noose-png-16.png 

Revenant and rp slayer 2.0 like this
Just now, Jaconite said:

I don't think anyone understands the meme was about the FSA tanks and the fact that the only guy not in FSA got 1 tapped.

@william your a fucking retard, stop talking shit you killed a guy running in the open and killed me dropping in an Ifrit before I had a chance to shoot you. 

You got banned for using possibly the shittest AHK's known to man, your gang is a joke... 

noose-png-16.png 

@Bilal Battu you gotta turn it down man.... he is catching on to you

Azeh and Alec-I like this

man everyone shitting on a kid and i'm just sitting here remembering the times when FSA was actually decent. 

rip abubukar. 

rip djscias 

rip del 

rip ghazzy 

rip that one brazilian guy who said "you know" to everything, you know 

rip going to walmart to go on drunken murder squads 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
Jaconite likes this
8 hours ago, rp slayer 2.0 said:

:thinking: I guess it's hard to kill a kid running in the open towards you and a kid droping of an ifrit infront of you well funny how we win every fight... 

Your friend uploaded a clip of him killing one kid standing still to the side of him....