Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLegend27

More Places to pull vehicles out

18 posts in this topic

thats why you should always carry some cocaine with you...

I feel unstoppable + Run like a mad man for 7 mins with no stamina bar....stuff is addictive tho!

OMG-A-FISH and BlackShot like this

I find this to be a bigger and bigger problem the longer we have to deal with the mass kicks tbh.

Edit: I mean think about it for the newer player, would you want to play on a server where when you get kicked off you not only lose items but you are more often then not stranded in the middle of bumfuck nowhere? This should be changed because it is not just about what the long time players think but also for Asylums future.

Edited by Steve

Just now, Rodrigo said:

I remember the struggle when I started playing, my friend told me to drive from Kavala to Sofia on a quad.

I ran from Athira to Kavala once when I didnt know the respawn button was a thing :FeelsBadMan:

BigPapaQ, SafeMode, Space and 2 others like this

when i first started playing asylum my friends told me to mine to make money

i was blind so i never saw the mine in kavala, just the one near dp11. so i walked there with  a carryall 7 times back and forth, until my friend informed me of cars.

neck.

eRr0r : n0 UnIT and Bifta like this

31 minutes ago, TheLegend27 said:

I hate getting stranded near small towns. These small towns should have like general stores and car shops/Garages

My dude we have all done it, hell back when I was a BH I walked from kavala to sofia a few times a day. Sucked ass, but I did it.

On 11/3/2017 at 0:51 AM, conthegodoffire said:

walked from kavala to sofia a few times a day.

how long does this take? it can't have been a few times a day, it actually takes like, an hour, at least.

Just now, BishopActual said:

how long does this take? it can't have been a few times a day, it actually takes like, an hour, at least.

Na, not quite that bad. It was not following roads just sort of a beeline or the best I could do to that. All I did was ran for a bit, stopped and rested, then repeat.

Just now, conthegodoffire said:

Na, not quite that bad. It was not following roads just sort of a beeline or the best I could do to that. All I did was ran for a bit, stopped and rested, then repeat.

I saw a video of a guy walking from Telos to Kavala nonstop, took him three hours. :shrug:

Azeh and Google™ like this

Just now, BishopActual said:

I saw a video of a guy walking from Telos to Kavala nonstop, took him three hours. :shrug:

But did he run tho???

Just now, conthegodoffire said:

But did he run tho???

na he walked but still telos is half the distance between kavala and sofia

I think that this could potentially be a good idea as long as we don't go too over the top. There are some places where vehicle garages are almost non existent but I do believe that there still should be a challenging element to getting stranded that requires a player to put some work in, rather than making it easy for them. After all reward comes from hard work and taking away that challenge makes the game-play too complacent.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:06 PM, william said:

I ran from Athira to Kavala once when I didnt know the respawn button was a thing :FeelsBadMan:

Not joking got stranded at pyrgos rebel and ran to truck shop because i couldn't find the vehicle garage :/

SafeMode likes this

There was a time when you couldn't repair your vehicle without a repair kit.  

If the 1k+ run is something you can't handle, there's always that suicide button.  Cut your losses and move on...

When i was new to asylum and did my first bank i had to swim from bank to donor cuz i didnt want to loose my 7k loadout, took me 1h