cadets should be able to add charges next to a constable

-1. The issue that I see with this is that Cadets a lot of the time don't know exactly what to add or when it applies. This also causes the problem of Constables not noticing a Cadet mischarging someone (not paying attention, 911 pings, speeding pings, etc.), and that person being processed not knowing that the Cadet is doing something wrong. I can see the logic that you're going for, but I do think it's flawed. Cadets are there to learn under supervision, not to have complete independence in processing. In theory, a Constable should always be present and attentive 100% of the time. Sadly, however, this is not always the case, and a system as you want it would be abused, and lead to IAs that could be avoided with the system that we currently have.

Space, Lucky, Mr. Brown and 1 other like this
Just now, Cliffsam98 said:

-1. The issue that I see with this is that Cadets a lot of the time don't know exactly what to add or when it applies. This also causes the problem of Constables not noticing a Cadet mischarging someone (not paying attention, 911 pings, speeding pings, etc.), and that person being processed not knowing that the Cadet is doing something wrong. I can see the logic that you're going for, but I do think it's flawed. Cadets are there to learn under supervision, not to have complete independence in processing. In theory, a Constable should always be present and attentive 100% of the time. Sadly, however, this is not always the case, and a system as you want it would be abused, and lead to IAs that could be avoided with the system that we currently have.

and i agree but to some cadets who know the rules and read the guidebook should be able too also notify the constable first before he charges, or better yet the cadets are only allowed to add charges during the ride along

Bronx likes this
Just now, LILXRECON202 said:

and i agree but to some cadets who know the rules and read the guidebook should be able too also notify the constable first before he charges, or better yet the cadets are only allowed to add charges during the ride along

Those kinds of Cadets are likely far and few between, so there would be far more issues with this than is really necessary.

Just now, Cliffsam98 said:

you are wrong.

and i agree but to some cadets who know the rules and read the guidebook should be able too also notify the constable first before he charges, 

And those cadets prove themselves to a SGT via a ride-along and become a constable thus getting the power. The whole point is for them to exhibit the ability to be responsible and THEN get the power. Not the other way around.

damn and liuetenants should check the apd whitelists open interview more often i see like 3 people on their right now

I am hearing someone who can wait another day for an interview. Have seen on some occasions where people will wait multiple hours for chance at an interview.