NEW EXPENSION: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

Midamaru

Just now, Steve said:

World pvp was important in wow. The best thing that happened to wow imo was arena and before that world pvp.

I've been playing arena off and on for a long time. 2.2k in pandaria and draenor, 2.1k in legion. Still wouldn't come back for it cause even though its fun as fuck, World PvP was by far the reason I got into the game and the fact that its not existent anymore is one of the reasons I left. Also, you pretty much HAVE to grind PvE to play wpvp, before you could do pvp and you would be fine. Not so much anymore.

Edited by Mr. Brown
Just now, Mr. Brown said:

I've been playing arena off and on for a long time. 2.2k in pandaria and draenor, 2.1k in legion. Still wouldn't come back for it cause even though its fun as fuck, World PvP was by far the reason I got into the game and the fact that its not existent anymore is one of the reasons I left. Also, you pretty much HAVE to grind PvE to play wpvp, before you could do pvp and you would be fine. Not so much anymore.

The world quests are aids imo. You could in theory be just as geared as a hardcore raider or pvper becuase you have the patience to grind world quests.

Just now, Mr. Brown said:

This is true. Matter of fact is the game has gone to shit since Cataclysm.

It completely removes the incentive to actually be good at either of those things. It's interesting but its kinda like Asylum. Paratus wanted to cater to the new casual player in kavala to get more population as opposed to listening to the more hardcore longtime loyal player which matters more because they will bring more stable population to the servers. Cataclysm catered to the casual all the same. The casual wow player doesn't grind as much, doesn't want to be good they just want the content and in the end if they go down the pvp route the quit because they are bad.

Mr. Brown likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Know that feel, untill i started a routine of going running > dailies > errands > playing with friends. Feels way better :D 

The game is so much better with friends....But also good to chill and relax and watch some Netflix or listen to music

Edited by Buck