Persistent Bounty

Since last night when ever I'm done clearing my bounty it still persist and I can get arrested.

Last night I did my time 20 mins got out of jail and re spawned in Kavala. The bounty does not show on my screen 

but I'm still wanted because a cop turned me in a second time.

Today I still had the same bounty from yesterday so I went to the PD in Kavala and got Parole.

I re spawned and I get a message APB wanted message while I'm on Parole.

Something is going and all the cops are saying to make a complain on the government website 

and put you in jail again! Except for 1 he actually killed me so I could lose my bounty!

Edited by Manolo
Crossfade likes this
2 hours ago, Manolo said:

Since last night when ever I'm done clearing my bounty it still persist and I can get arrested.

Last night I did my time 20 mins got out of jail and re spawned in Kavala. The bounty does not show on my screen 

Today I still had the same bounty from yesterday so I went to the PD in Kavala and got Parole.

Something is going and all the cops are saying to make a complain on the government website 

and put you in jail again! Except for 1 he actually killed me so I could lose my bounty!

Maybe If you dident go around robbing people in kavala, you would not have a bounty in the first place

16 hours ago, Manolo said:

Same thing happened to me. Got turned in for the same bounty I no longer had (25k) about 4 times. I was told that if you get a small charge like hit and run then pay it off at the courthouse it should fix it.

Edited by Donald Clinton