Some funny moments in hand sim

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Don't you guys need to save for community college? :frog: 

I'm not going to a community college. I got accepted to many other schools in my state, it all depends on what one has the degree I want to go for.

@Sugarfoot It's so fucking hard I played it and only got a bullet in once then they shot me :( so I just be a dick and hold hands and hit guns off the table. 

Edited by Tricks
Gatorade likes this
8 hours ago, Axe said:

Don't you guys need to save for community college? :frog: 

Just now, Tricks said:

I'm not going to a community college. I got accepted to many other schools in my state, it all depends on what one has the degree I want to go for.

@Sugarfoot It's so fucking hard I played it and only got a bullet in once then they shot me :( so I just be a dick and hold hands and hit guns off the table. 

Im not sure what's wrong with community college?

I went to community college and got an Athletic Scholar Scholarship and then went to a university for a quarter of the cost

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I went to community college and got an Athletic Scholar Scholarship and then went to a university for a quarter of the cost

Never said it was bad just the one closet to me does not that the study I need or want. 

10 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

It was more so a joke... I went to community college as well and transferred to a university. 

If you don't have scholarship money, theres no sense in paying for ENGL 101 and basic ED classes like that at a four year. Such a waste of money.

Gatorade likes this