Anyone Still Play WoW

Gatorade

Played quite a bit back in the day. I've got a 110 rogue and war alongside @Sandwich's pally, but we've both stopped to focus on cop.

I'm looking to pick it back up with the release of 'The Battle for Azeroth.' As is my brother that quit back in 2011 with the release of Cata. A lot of people are looking to come back I've heard (and hope).

Sandwich likes this
Just now, Flameless said:

Played quite a bit back in the day. I've got a 110 rogue and war alongside @Sandwich's pally, but we've both stopped to focus on cop.

I'm looking to pick it back up with the release of 'The Battle for Azeroth.' As is my brother that quit back in 2011 with the release of Cata. A lot of people are looking to come back I've heard (and hope).

Yeah I seen some of the features and things - made me question buying a sub and seeing how some of the patches are

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I played Legion for a little while and it was real good - I just get bored once I beat the current raid boss and get the gear.

I cant stand refarming the same thing for something 2 item levels better- not for me

I'm more of a Runescape player myself, so the grind isn't the worst part for me. It's more the Travel times and tediousness of quests.

Just now, Reapered said:

i have never played, but im gonna try to grind the game when classic comes out. if anyone is down to play hit me up

never played classic , started in Burning Crusade.

Not sure if I would be interested depending on if they are literally just porting over vanilla without any UI upgrades, Graphics upgrades, e.t.c

Just now, Flameless said:

ilvl 917 prot pally with 6.5mil health. Damage tank. ez

Edited by Sandwich