drex

Selling 6.5 lethal mags tonight EST

15 posts in this topic

Athira s4.

In game name - The Real Dex Allen

Text me for prices 

Share this post


Link to post

stop being a nerd 

Just now, MrCOUCHLOK said:

i thought this wasnt allowed?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

i was thinking selling police mags, didnt realize you can get it with apex predator

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MrCOUCHLOK said:

i was thinking selling police mags, didnt realize you can get it with apex predator

Lol nub

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mayhem said:

Lol nub

not as nub as u, michael. Am I gonna have to beat ur ass again?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, william said:

not as nub as u, michael. Am I gonna have to beat ur ass again?

The only thing you can beat is yourself

:fingerbang:

Share this post


Link to post

I loaded up on them as well, I never use them as I prefer to see my bounties hang.

If anyone would like 100 or so just pm me and I'll deliver them to you for dirt cheap.

Edited by Kettles
S1 btw
drex and MrCOUCHLOK like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/6/2017 at 6:19 PM, Kettles said:

I loaded up on them as well, I never use them as I prefer to see my bounties hang.

If anyone would like 100 or so just pm me and I'll deliver them to you for dirt cheap.

Aren’t they like 100 per mag right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, drex said:

Aren’t they like 100 per mag right? 

More like 30 per mag, I have houses full of them.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/9/2017 at 9:39 PM, Kettles said:

More like 30 per mag, I have houses full of them.

@Kettles You still have them? I'll pay 30 per mag. Can I get 400?

cosenza likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/6/2017 at 11:45 AM, MrCOUCHLOK said:

i was thinking selling police mags, didnt realize you can get it with apex predator

You can still sell them. Its not against any rules. If you kidnap a cop and get him to drop a box truck worth of lethal mags good for you. But if you are going on cop to sell lethal mags to civs it is against APD policy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, frantic said:

You can still sell them. Its not against any rules. If you kidnap a cop and get him to drop a box truck worth of lethal mags good for you. But if you are going on cop to sell lethal mags to civs it is against APD policy. 

It's only against policy of you get caught kappa

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.