Stepping down from Admin

Just now, Erron White said:

If there was no gang wars your population wouldn't be as high as it is now and thats a fact... gang wars is keeping asylum afloat for a few weeks and it will die down again after its over 

I worry about player reports, and doing things for the population. I worry about these because i poses the tools for them. I'm not going to concern myself with development because i have no tools, or control over it. 

Go with the flow

Gatorade likes this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I worry about player reports, and doing things for the population. I worry about these because i poses the tools for them. I'm not going to concern myself with development because i have no tools, or control over it. 

Go with the flow

I know you dont and im not knocking on you saying you are the soul problem. In fact you are doing the opposite and are doing what you can to make this place float a little bit longer and I applaud you for that but I also wish some developers would progress asylum further. For example Olympus has monthly updates that tweaks things the community does or doesnt like and adds new content to the life server. I feel asylum was on the right track 2 years ago but now I feel as if they are slowing down and not caring enough about the servers development.

Just now, Deny said:

you should step down ngl

i had solid evidence of RDM, he even admitted it, yet "it wasn't enough proof"

Hey deny,

I'm not sure what report you are speaking about that I ruled on. But what is important is that I look at every video as the person is innocent. And that your evidence needs to prove that they have broken a rule. I'm sure if you were on the receiving end of a report. You would ask the same. Presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Have a great one and I wish you the best

26 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

There is so much truth in this one too... 

Vote me to be the next CoP

You just say the word @Mitch (IFRIT), I'll throw on my APD vest and crack down on some drug raid if you're spear heading it. You were one of my favorite Constables to roll up and spray bullets with. Hell I remember when you first tossed that video up, let's bring down some pain to these passive drug pushers! Wooo! 

Edited by Cobra
Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
Just now, Cobra said:

You just say the word @Mitch (IFRIT), I'll throw on my APD vest and crack down on some drug raid if you're spear heading it. You were one of my favorite Constables to roll up and spray bullets with. Hell I remember when you first tossed that video up, let's bring down some pain to these passive drug pushers! Wooo! 

What was going on at the time when I made that video. Was it tanoa or what? Good times forsure.  Gotta do it again. I sprayed bullets to cause a distraction.

46 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Take a look at my old "Montage"

Saw this and it reminded me that i am complete shit at combat. Ill ban you for DPI though. 

Excuse me, sir. You have been completely derailing this topic from you stepping down, I am afraid I will have to ban you for this.

Admin Responsibility On Forum Websites And Other Important Things Council, Towelie