Stepping down from Admin

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

What was going on at the time when I made that video. Was it tanoa or what? Good times forsure.  Gotta do it again. I sprayed bullets to cause a distraction.

Pretty much, the problem was that Tanoa was an easy money making server where 80% of the server ran cocaine with little to no police intervention. You had proposed to round up some cops willing to crack down on coke runners and the gangs that camped them (Monogols / Imperium). No holds bar, overwhelming odds with crap ton of downing rounds and lethals to give folks a real shake up. 

But Tanoa is dead along with Stratis and Strife. So that kinda threw a monkey wrench into the mix. 

Just now, Cobra said:

Pretty much, the problem was that Tanoa was an easy money making server where 80% of the server ran cocaine with little to no police intervention. You had proposed to round up some cops willing to crack down on coke runners and the gangs that camped them (Monogols / Imperium). No holds bar, overwhelming odds with crap ton of downing rounds and lethals to give folks a real shake up. 

But Tanoa is dead along with Stratis and Strife. So that kinda threw a monkey wrench into the mix. 

Ahhh thats right. I do remember a few nights of full lethals on Tanoa we were "out numbered"