Asylum King of the Hill

I know what you're thinking, IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! I know that, I just want to think what it would be like and what the community thinks.

Personally, I think KoTH could bring in some people and be fun, and I mean real King of the Hill not Strife. Not that there is much of a difference. Although I enjoy playing Sa-Mantra / hostiletakeover.co it would be cool to see any spin the devs put on this server if it existed.

Comment what you think and if you think it would be cool or not, if you would be kind just give your reasons why.

Silver-Spy, JAY1HP, Good Lub and 1 other like this
Just now, Dancing Russian said:

Our "devs" arent skilled enough. they still need Father's approval. Gnashes dont have time ("Wont happen bullshit") while Bamf.. Where the F*** he is.. problably on under the desk crying for his mistake being a dev?

Developing a King of the Hill server would (and please make this I am talking basic not fucking crack levelled shit) would be easier to develop than a Altis Life Server, even the building would be. If there was a big issue regarding development I know they used to have contributors, I would love to help as would others I believe. Bamf might have made a mistake but still at some level this is a company and he gains money from a functioning one. Gnashes I do admit seems to be inactive as of late but people could always pitch in. But as I said in the beginning 

Just now, Towelie said:

IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Good Lub likes this

Well I love KOTH and I have been playing king of the hell for a long time.Its the perfect place to enjoy unless your in a server where jets are spawn camping you.

Paratus tried to use STRIFE but there were too many bugs and not many ppl to solve them.Another issue that came was the fact that people wanted to play it as a money making strategy for asylum server than playing it for fun or practice.So many people being afk so that they could earn free money.

On conclusion it's a great suggestion,If it's well managed and Infantry only imo.

5 hours ago, Fudger said:

How much is it? Maybe getting enough owners/admins willing to run and pay for it and everyone puts money in

It depends on host, I'd recommend Host Havoc (Better overall) in which $80 slots (Good to begin with to have space for more people but not pay overly) is $40 per month. Sa-Matra uses another host (I forgot name, maybe GMC?) Which charges on CPU priority rather than player slots. If you can gain a following go that route but until the Development Team / Community Management can assess priority, it would most likely take Server 5's slot which is easily affordable compared to the amount of money Asylum brings in monthly. The real issue would be continuing to make money off it. You could just do player slots (Sa-Matra) or skins like Asylum has done. I think a real kicker to draw in players would be access to use Go-Kart / Civilian gear in war opposed to people getting it through the levelling system. Just my two cents though.

5 hours ago, JAY1HP said:

i can finish mine but honestly the problem isn't with that it's with paying for it every month

Also @JAY1HP if you want help devving I'm always here.

Good Lub likes this