Wow really?

Just now, Xehons said:

you are going to hide my post showing exploiters and you hide it who ever it was good job great work 

The whole point behind hiding it is so they can use it as evidence and to keep the forums free of people bitching.

Think of it this way, new people who join the forums and happen to browse upon a thread where people are going ape shit on each other over exploiting will probably turn them away from the game. They value what you submit but there's a time and a place for everything.

They should have messaged you though and said something along the lines of were looking into this or thank you

Scott, Budbringer, Bherky and 2 others like this
Just now, OperationSB said:

something isnt adding up here

There's new people that come to the forums every day and play on the server - they just tend to go to places you wouldnt find them.

Most people actually get into cartels and things after figuring out that there IS a forums and there IS people who do things that they haven't been able to yet

Now whether or not they stick around that part is on the Dev's (And them selves of course)

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Xehons said:

you are going to hide my post showing exploiters and you hide it who ever it was good job great work 

Thanks.

I take pride in removing majority of your pointless accusation shit-posts.

In any of your mindless rambling, have you ever decided to make a formal post in any one of our many ways to report someone?  

Better yet, keep the hand you're dealt and build evidence against these people if you feel so strongly?

Try these next time, you may get better results, and I won't have to publicly bash you.  Win-win.

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Thanks.

I take pride in removing majority of your pointless accusation shit-posts.

In any of your mindless rambling, have you ever decided to make a formal post in any one of our many ways to report someone?  

Better yet, keep the hand you're dealt and build evidence against these people if you feel so strongly?

Try these next time, you may get better results, and I won't have to publicly bash you.  Win-win.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Destra.gif