A friend of mine is in need of help

bobzen

Hello asylum!

Well this is probably gonna be a toxic topic but who cares

I got a friend of mine who is in a bad place at the moment with economy and is staying with a friend of his and is forced to send his dog to another place to stay temporary until he can find a place to call home

I promised him to share his go fund me, so if any of you feel like helping a young man to get a home then here you go!

sorry for bad grammar. Im high as fuck

https://www.gofundme.com/ngnye-my-first-house

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

i dont think it will be as toxic as you think man. most people here aside from the one off troll every now and then are good people. i think you'll be surprised how this community can come together when its needed.

True, Im just trying to help a friend out, i dont know him IRL but i have been talking with him for a few years and it just kinda sad to see a friend having to send his dog away and have no place to stay or call home

Just now, Glass of Water said:

tbh im not usually toxic but this seems fake

Yea that is what i thought people would think. Personally im in a perfect spot if you think about economy because of the big boost of BTC

But im just trying to help an old friend of mine out. If you dont feel like donating then dont, i just felt sad when he told me he had put up a gofundme, so i told him i would share it on forums and etc

Also im the guy that put $30 in there, and planning to put in a bit more later on

Just now, Mayhem said:

My question is, if he is having trouble getting a down payment. How will he make future payments on the loan? I understand maybe getting a jump start, but has he thought it through about how he will handle future payments?

Yea, i told him instead of putting a picture in the page then to make a video instead explaning how the situation is and what is actually going on and how the money will be spent instead of a text and a picture

about future payments idk. I think hes a plumber if i remember right so i think he got that under control.

but he said he will make a vid and explain everything

Edited by bobzen
BlackShot likes this
5 hours ago, bobzen said:

about future payments idk. I think hes a plumber if i remember right so i think he got that under control.

Tell him to save up money for his first downpayment or get a cheaper place. If he has the future payments under control because he has a job, then he wouldnt need to send his dog away. I mean, he is living for free(?) while employed

Mayhem likes this
6 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Why you spending money to get high, when you can help your friend?

Just now, Budbringer said:

Tell him to save up money for his first downpayment or get a cheaper place. If he has the future payments under control because he has a job, then he wouldnt need to send his dog away. I mean, he is living for free(?) while employed

So this guy pretty much gets high and goes out on the weekends it seems like. Got approved for $60,000 loan and needs $3,000 downpayment? I’m sorry but I’m not going to help someone if they aren’t going to try and help themselves. I feel bad for the dog more than I do him.

Just now, Mayhem said:

So this guy pretty much gets high and goes out on the weekends it seems like. Got approved for $60,000 loan and needs $3,000 downpayment? I’m sorry but I’m not going to help someone if they aren’t going to try and help themselves. I feel bad for the dog more than I do him.

Joe needs a home, bob is his stoner friend who is sharing the gofundme. I still wouldn’t donate just bc he could honestly do the shit himself and just settle for something smaller that is actually accomplishable for him. also I wouldn’t just willingly give a random person money but that’s just me lol