Not getting Honor

Just now, Mr Anderson said:

So i arrested a guy at courthouse for a 5k bounty but i didn't got any honor?Any ideas why?

Do you have the Master Bounty Hunter talent?

The ratio between bounty size and honor received is very low. Some of the information regarding that is available publicly through our mission file, while the rest of the formula is behind server files. The information I could provide you is that generally you will receive honor equal to the (Bounty Price / 50).

In your case, you should have received 100 honor from the arrest as long as you did not share.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Do you have the Master Bounty Hunter talent?

The ratio between bounty size and honor received is very low. Some of the information regarding that is available publicly through our mission file, while the rest of the formula is behind server files. The information I could provide you is that generally you will receive honor equal to the (Bounty Price / 50).

In your case, you should have received 100 honor from the arrest as long as you did not share.

that low xD?

Just now, Mr Anderson said:

yes i had the Master BH but when i jailed him it only show me that i got 5k for my arrest nothing about honor.is it maybe that he had small charges(5 ran overs)?

It doesn’t tell you how many honor you received. The only time that happens is when you have the master crusader talent tree and your friend arrest someone. So unless you arrest a 50k plus bounty you won’t really notice the honor. Next time write down what you started with and after an arrest