Goodbye, Farewell.

Grizzly757

Literally I've done nothing but act serious while playing as cop on P2, but I'm merely labeled as a 'troll' and a 'nobody'. Not even worth being on the server anymore. P2 LTs, you lost a damn good Constable.

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Big thanks to @Alshiq Fatarra @Mitch (IFRIT) Alex, Kevin, Urbanowski, Revise, and everyone else who saw the good in me. I'll miss you guys. I'll probably hop on once in a while, but not touching cop.

Matt_, Kev 23, Buck and 6 others like this

I'm sad to see you go and from what i saw you haven't done anything negative, but my only interactions went like this: Id never see you unless i was with a SGT then you randomly appeared. 50% of the time you didn't get in game,  Talked to whoever the SGT was for 5mins without acknowledging anyone in the channel often disrupting the comms and then you disappeared again.

I haven't seen you troll myself so i'm not sure what that is about.

All i can say is get in game and play to the best of your ability and the ranks will eventually come.

Scott likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

just go to a different server. to be honest P2 bud...i mean come on...

P2 was the server I started on, have a house on, and know almost everyone (whether there are good or bad relations). I worked my ass off to be where I was. I'll think about it, but for right now I feel like I've been slapped in the face by a freight train. The only thing that could convince me is how active the Sergeants/Lieutenants are.

Edited by Grizzly757
Just now, Grizzly757 said:

Literally I've done nothing but act serious while playing as cop on P2, but I'm merely labeled as a 'troll' and a 'nobody'. Not even worth being on the server anymore. P2 LTs, you lost a damn good Constable.

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Big thanks to @Alshiq Fatarra @Mitch (IFRIT) Alex, Kevin, Urbanowski, Revise, and everyone else who saw the good in me. I'll miss you guys. I'll probably hop on once in a while, but not touching cop.

I'm not in your list wtf

Grizzly757 likes this

I think I have had some good times with you @Grizzly757 and as far as I remember you were a chill and good constable indeed ^^

Gl with whatever ur plans are and hope to see you once in a while ^^

As far as the label, in asylum everybody get's labeled as fucking nobody's and shit. Ignore that it's asylum, 60 % of the community is 12 and can't even get off their chair, and also think they are gods if they kill a couple people. It's how asylum works.

Excuse my french, to lazy to type properly

SpooKs and Sp0on like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

I think I have had some good times with you @Grizzly757 and as far as I remember you were a chill and good constable indeed ^^

Gl with whatever ur plans are and hope to see you once in a while ^^

As far as the label, in asylum everybody get's labeled as fucking nobody's and shit. Ignore that it's asylum, 60 % of the community is 12 and can't even get off their chair, and also think they are gods if they kill a couple people. It's how asylum works.

Excuse my french, to lazy to type properly

take me for example. I used to be a massive meme.

NOW IM A FUCKING GOD roleplayer

wollie35 likes this
2 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Maybe just try a different precinct? Start fresh if things are not working out for you. Come play P1! No need to quit completely just because things are not going your way. 

Edited by frantic
3 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

It’s a shame to see you leave buddy as Kevin said there is always next month but making a post on the forums like this is not the way to go about things buddy there’s good and bad in everyone buddy but in my honest opinion bud you handled this the wrong way. Being negative to all p2 LTS is not going to get anywhere my dude but if your leaving man see you around fella have a good one.

Just now, Alshiq Fatarra said:

It’s a shame to see you leave buddy as Kevin said there is always next month but making a post on the forums like this is not the way to go about things buddy there’s good and bad in everyone buddy but in my honest opinion bud you handled this the wrong way. Being negative to all p2 LTS is not going to get anywhere my dude but if your leaving man see you around fella have a good one.

The amount of "buddy" "bud" you said in that text is funny haha i love you

Alshiq Fatarra and Kev 23 like this

@Grizzly757 come to P1! 

I remember when I switched to P1 from P4 I didn't know that many people and didn't have any houses, but after only a few days I was making tons of friends and now I have 3 houses on P1. Now almost all my friends on Asylum are apart of P1. Come on over whenever you would like, I'm sure you'll see that it was worth it.

Plus our Sergeants and Lieutenants are extremely active as well as the server base in general.

13 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

I'm sorry to see you go personally, but hopefully I will see you around.

The guy does have a point and it's something that I have brought to the captains already. Some of the higher ups on P2 are pathetic and do not deserve to hold their rank in the slightest. We now have some decent SGT's but as for LT's - well don't get me started. The vast majority of them never play, never do anything for the precinct and all they are interested in is playing on P1 and doing the minimum in order to hold their rank.

The LT's are never active in game, which is funny because then they vote and make bullsh*t feedback up for not promoting anyone other than their friends. The promotion system on P2, particularly where the SGT promotions are concerned is so corrupt that they aren't even worth doing. The recent SGT promotions were an absolute joke. I have been a very active P2 corporal for months now and play in all timezones but have never even seen the SGTs that have been recently promoted. Now that just tells you something (that some people just enjoy promoting their friends in the APD).

Obviously these are the standard things that are said throughout the APD but it literally couldn't be any more of the case on P2 right now - such a shame at how downhill things have been going for the precinct.

Just now, Matt_ said:

I'm sorry to see you go personally, but hopefully I will see you around.

The guy does have a point and it's something that I have brought to the captains already. Some of the higher ups on P2 are pathetic and do not deserve to hold their rank in the slightest. We now have some decent SGT's but as for LT's - well don't get me started. The vast majority of them never play, never do anything for the precinct and all they are interested in is playing on P1 and doing the minimum in order to hold their rank.

The LT's are never active in game, which is funny because then they vote and make bullsh*t feedback up for not promoting anyone other than their friends. The promotion system on P2, particularly where the SGT promotions are concerned is so corrupt that they aren't even worth doing. The recent SGT promotions were an absolute joke. I have been a very active P2 corporal for months now and play in all timezones but have never even seen the SGTs that have been recently promoted. Now that just tells you something (that some people just enjoy promoting their friends in the APD).

Obviously these are the standard things that are said throughout the APD but it literally couldn't be any more of the case on P2 right now - such a shame at how downhill things have been going for the precinct.

Welcome to the current state of the APD enjoy your stay.

Edited by Hav0k

There is a saying in french: "là où il y a de l'homme, il y a de l'hommerie"

The system is made in such a way where judgement is solicited, so of course it will be biased. The transition from cadet to constable is not done in such a way, but if you want to ascend, you're subject to that system. Same thing happens in real life, so I think this was a valuable lesson for you.

17 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

Most of the people that voted for CPLs were Sergeants so blaming LTs for not promoting you would be incorrect.

Just now, Matt_ said:

From a person that has no inside of what happening you cannot say anything about how the Precinct is run and how active people are. Told you this before and I'll tell you again, I'm not playing on a dead server. If you want to show how good of a cop you are then come to the other servers that the higher-ups are playing on.

I, for example, did 65 activities last month and played a min 15-25 hours ingame so you cannot call me inactive.

And your feedback wasn't bullshit, that's legit something you need to fix.

Kev 23 likes this
Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Most of the people that voted for CPLs were Sergeants so blaming LTs for not promoting you would be incorrect.

From a person that has no inside of what happening you cannot say anything about how the Precinct is run and how active people are. Told you this before and I'll tell you again, I'm not playing on a dead server. If you want to show how good of a cop you are then come to the other servers that the higher-ups are playing on.

I, for example, did 65 activities last month and played a min 15-25 hours ingame so you cannot call me inactive.

And your feedback wasn't bullshit, that's legit something you need to fix.

So apparently my feedback was that I don't take leadership and when a bank, fed or prison is going on I die once and go back to Kavala.

So when exactly did that happen? I lead every situation in the absence of a higher up and always keep going back to those situations and I am very persistent and never give up. So for you to come out with that comment when you never play in game, sounds like you made it up to me.

If you guys never want to play on the precinct that you are assigned to then how are you supposed to witness how your officers are behaving in game ie when they are taking leadership etc. What you fail to realise is that I have been taking more leadership than most SGT's but because the LT's don't play no one sees it.

As an LT you should be stepping up to the mark and playing on your precinct even if you don't like it, to do activities on your own precinct. It is no good doing 65 activities and then never playing in game because how are you supposed to review the officers on your precinct and cast an accurate vote?

If you are not active enough in game to have an accurate insight into what an officer is like then you shouldn't be voting, it's as simple as that. And just as a side note - this isn't me running my mouth on the forums because I didn't get SGT, it's just me telling the truth. Honestly everyone on the precinct is saying that they are unhappy with the level of activities and the decisions made on the precinct by some of the LT's.

Lets take the two guys that got promoted this month. No disrespect to them but I have never seen them actually play in game or even be remotely affiliated to this precinct in recent months and I am very active and play in all time zones. So can you tell me how its justified that two guys get promoted that never play on the server and get promoted by LT's that never play in game? All I can say is that you should quit promoting your friends or people that you know from the past and make a proper decision on promotions by actually reviewing what goes on in your precinct by actually playing in game and gain an understanding of what your officers are doing.

Grizzly757 and Kettles like this