Goodbye, Farewell.

Grizzly757

18 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

Literally I've done nothing but act serious while playing as cop on P2, but I'm merely labeled as a 'troll' and a 'nobody'. Not even worth being on the server anymore. P2 LTs, you lost a damn good Constable.

Deuces, 
BasicallyImAGrizzlyBear

Big thanks to @Alshiq Fatarra @Mitch (IFRIT) Alex, Kevin, Urbanowski, Revise, and everyone else who saw the good in me. I'll miss you guys. I'll probably hop on once in a while, but not touching cop.

Sad to see you leave. Good Luck with all that comes your way.

Grizzly757 likes this
7 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Most of the people that voted for CPLs were Sergeants so blaming LTs for not promoting you would be incorrect.

From a person that has no inside of what happening you cannot say anything about how the Precinct is run and how active people are. Told you this before and I'll tell you again, I'm not playing on a dead server. If you want to show how good of a cop you are then come to the other servers that the higher-ups are playing on.

I, for example, did 65 activities last month and played a min 15-25 hours ingame so you cannot call me inactive.

And your feedback wasn't bullshit, that's legit something you need to fix.

It's not me being promoted; it was the feedback. Not worth coming back since I did what you said and still recieved the same feedback.

Edited by Grizzly757
Just now, Norwegianviking said:

I can tell you it's not LTs giving you that feedback.

I'm positive I've played with 90% of the Sergeants on P2. With the inactive ones being removed this month, there's none that would deem me a troll still. Idk, but like I said, big slap in the face after everything I've worked to try and 'improve' my appearance.

8 hours ago, Matt_ said:

So apparently my feedback was that I don't take leadership and when a bank, fed or prison is going on I die once and go back to Kavala.

So when exactly did that happen? I lead every situation in the absence of a higher up and always keep going back to those situations and I am very persistent and never give up. So for you to come out with that comment when you never play in game, sounds like you made it up to me.

If you guys never want to play on the precinct that you are assigned to then how are you supposed to witness how your officers are behaving in game ie when they are taking leadership etc. What you fail to realise is that I have been taking more leadership than most SGT's but because the LT's don't play no one sees it.

As an LT you should be stepping up to the mark and playing on your precinct even if you don't like it, to do activities on your own precinct. It is no good doing 65 activities and then never playing in game because how are you supposed to review the officers on your precinct and cast an accurate vote?

If you are not active enough in game to have an accurate insight into what an officer is like then you shouldn't be voting, it's as simple as that. And just as a side note - this isn't me running my mouth on the forums because I didn't get SGT, it's just me telling the truth. Honestly everyone on the precinct is saying that they are unhappy with the level of activities and the decisions made on the precinct by some of the LT's.

Lets take the two guys that got promoted this month. No disrespect to them but I have never seen them actually play in game or even be remotely affiliated to this precinct in recent months and I am very active and play in all time zones. So can you tell me how its justified that two guys get promoted that never play on the server and get promoted by LT's that never play in game? All I can say is that you should quit promoting your friends or people that you know from the past and make a proper decision on promotions by actually reviewing what goes on in your precinct by actually playing in game and gain an understanding of what your officers are doing.

Exactly the cop system is just a huge joke atm shit you do on civ affects if you get a promo or not and then when u call out the higher ups for abuse of powers on civ they say you show to much aggression when playing . Only once have i ever lost my shit and that was to an abusive p3 srg who keeps brining it up and then its the same feed back every month. 

11 hours ago, Matt_ said:

Lets take the two guys that got promoted this month. No disrespect to them but I have never seen them actually play in game or even be remotely affiliated to this precinct in recent months and I am very active and play in all time zones. So can you tell me how its justified that two guys get promoted that never play on the server and get promoted by LT's that never play in game? All I can say is that you should quit promoting your friends or people that you know from the past and make a proper decision on promotions by actually reviewing what goes on in your precinct by actually playing in game and gain an understanding of what your officers are doing.

While the 2 new guys may have not been active both are pretty chill guys and been cops for quite some time, in my opinion they were good choices for sgt. 

On 11/9/2017 at 8:30 AM, wollie35 said:

I think I have had some good times with you @Grizzly757 and as far as I remember you were a chill and good constable indeed ^^

Gl with whatever ur plans are and hope to see you once in a while ^^

As far as the label, in asylum everybody get's labeled as fucking nobody's and shit. Ignore that it's asylum, 60 % of the community is 12 and can't even get off their chair, and also think they are gods if they kill a couple people. It's how asylum works.

Excuse my french, to lazy to type properly

YOU FORGOT TO USE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER!

Blake. and BlackShot like this
  • 4 weeks later...