DramaAlert News #8 - A Savior

DramaAlert

Context:

@KBW - A man known for coming into the community for only a week or two and listening to us. He has come back to save us!

KBW, Savior, is coming back to save us guys.

Savior has come back! We here at DramaAlert report on any news the moment we get it and when we caught wind of this, we immediately got onto it.

Evidence:

Spoiler

ZuYZbMf.png

@bamf

Edited by DramaAlert
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

That's a BattleEye issue that Bohemia is supposed to fix.

I personally have not played on a single server aside from Asylum that shares this issue. I am not denying Bohemia is partially at fault but I do believe without a shadow of doubt that Asylums Devs have fucked something up making it worse. Olympus does not have the kicks, no exile server I have played on has it and I have been on dozens. No koth server has it and i've also played on a handful of those. German Academy doesn't have the issue either.

I'm willing to bet the reason is one or more of these

The housing script

Not enough resources on the box

a shit data center

to many scripts running in the background that they have added over the years, think of all the shit that we all know people don't use on Asylum.

Just now, JAY1HP said:

KBW is a great guy it will be nice to have some some one who listens & responds to the community 

He can write the coding of what’s suggested but it still has to be approved

@KBW if you do write some suggestions. It would be cool if you could make videos on how they would work so the community knows it was at least tried

Just now, Terboman said:

Un true.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124802 un-true is un-true. Many other servers have the same issue. Bohemia has already accepted the fact that it is their fault i do believe too.

https://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00204 2nd paragraph.

I can say right now pretty confidently the only ones who can fix mass kicks as far as we know is Bohemia. To be honest for a while there i think it was Asylums fault, but now they just simply happen. They aren't centered around patches or hot fixes. So it can't really be Asylums fault anymore. When so many other servers have the same issues and the common number here seems to be 90-100 players i guess the netcode can't keep up.

Edited by Tyler
Xavorey likes this
Just now, Tyler said:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124802 un-true is un-true. Many other servers have the same issue. Bohemia has already accepted the fact that it is their fault i do believe too.

I can say right now pretty confidently the only ones who can fix mass kicks as far as we know is Bohemia. To be honest for a while there i think it was Asylums fault, but now they just simply happen. They aren't centered around patches or hot fixes. So it can't really be Asylums fault anymore. When so many other servers have the same issues and the common number here seems to be 90-100 players i guess the netcode can't keep up.

sure some other communites have the problem. but some dont. if it was a bohemia problem, dont you think it would be more widespread than it currently is?

Just now, Tyler said:

BE kicks aren't what's plaquing S1 right now, it's server utilization. Maybe it's due to the scripter influx since ARMA 3 has been on sale and people don't care about bans. Several times a day the server is reaching max utilization and people are being kicked until it recovers.

Perhaps the BE kicks on S4 that people experienced were related to BE problems. But currently and most recently the issues haven't been BE side. There are many life communities that have much larger player caps per server that do not experience what S1 experiences as of lately.

Just now, Terboman said:

BE kicks aren't what's plaquing S1 right now, it's server utilization. Maybe it's due to the scripter influx since ARMA 3 has been on sale and people don't care about bans. Several times a day the server is reaching max utilization and people are being kicked until it recovers.

Perhaps the BE kicks on S4 that people experienced were related to BE problems. But currently and most recently the issues haven't been BE side. There are many life communities that have much larger player caps per server that do not experience what S1 experiences as of lately.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Innate and Tyler like this
On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 0:20 AM, ItsLacie said:

Who are you? 

dont play that shit with me, all the failed rp situations ive had with you, all the failed hostage situation, all the *i wont drop my gear because i dont feel threatend* 5 people is aiming at you with mk's and you dont feel threatend. You sure you dont know my name? 

On 11/9/2017 at 4:07 AM, BigBunnehDee said:

its getting to the point of no return. and where are the devs? wheres the owners? i mean come on guys we have a community dying and zero fucks are given by the people who *made it* haha what a fucking joke

Asylum is full of ungrateful little twats and that have made the Devs less and less willing to bother putting time into the game. 

On 11/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

Your input means a lot.  Considering you're one ban away from a PERM anyway.

You wont not balls. @Clint Beastwood

Edited by HotWings