Peristent Bounty

So nowadays i've been getting 1k bounties and thing is i can't soft log and wipe them.Yesterday i had a 75k bounty next to me and i couldn't do anything because i didn't had him as a bounty.His friends then come and kill me.Why was this implement it really brings a drop to the rat bounty hunters on.

Just now, Mr Anderson said:

So nowadays i've been getting 1k bounties and thing is i can't soft log and wipe them.Yesterday i had a 75k bounty next to me and i couldn't do anything because i didn't had him as a bounty.His friends then come and kill me.Why was this implement it really brings a drop to the rat bounty hunters on.

Soft logging to wipe bounties is a exploit. It was never intended. You can drop 1 bounty once every 5(?) minutes 

Just now, frantic said:

Soft logging to wipe bounties is a exploit. It was never intended. You can drop 1 bounty once every 5(?) minutes 

yes but say you find a RDMer who has killed the entire server and his bounty is 500k and you need to arrest him before he endmissions.Is it possible for a talent or honor point to reduce minutes to 3>2>1?

Bherky likes this
Just now, Mr Anderson said:

yes but say you find a RDMer who has killed the entire server and his bounty is 500k and you need to arrest him before he endmissions.Is it possible for a talent or honor point to reduce minutes to 3>2>1?

2 and 1 minutes is pretty short maybe 3 probably end up being a talent in the honor tree but before the devs add anything there the devs need to add rebel tree it been way to long and there not even a confirmation that they are working on it.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, Revenant said:

only problem I have is that I keep getting unavailable bounties and they never go away until server restarts. 

Have you tried switching servers, then switching back?

Also, after a server restart, I suggest waiting 5 minutes before you request bounties to avoid the unavailable bastards 

Edited by cHIP oTLE
Bherky and Calle. like this

Switching does work, but I find it distasteful and a waste of time. 

Spot on advice @Walter White , @frantic and @cHIP oTLE. I would also refer to the golden rule of bounty hunting. No bounty is worth bankruptcy, if you don't like the hand you've been dealt just do a more stable activity that's actually going to add to bounty hunting spending instead playing Bounty Roulette. Asylum has some pretty weak bounty targets as of now, most valuable targets either troll in Kavala, are rule-breakers or simply stay on the move.

However, don't write 1k bounties as useless bounty fodder. I've easily made 80K - 200K profits from stalking small bounties doing major drug runs in big vehicles like Box HEMTTs all because they forgot to clear their bounties at courthouse. As that saying goes, the best things in life come in small packages. Reflect on this and practice in catching these kinds of moments. It'll make your gameplay experience much more full-filling and less stressful. 

Happy Hunting

~Cobra

cHIP oTLE likes this
1 hour ago, Cobra said:

Switching does work, but I find it distasteful and a waste of time. 

Spot on advice @Walter White , @frantic and @cHIP oTLE. I would also refer to the golden rule of bounty hunting. No bounty is worth bankruptcy, if you don't like the hand you've been dealt just do a more stable activity that's actually going to add to bounty hunting spending instead playing Bounty Roulette. Asylum has some pretty weak bounty targets as of now, most valuable targets either troll in Kavala, are rule-breakers or simply stay on the move.

However, don't write 1k bounties as useless bounty fodder. I've easily made 80K - 200K profits from stalking small bounties doing major drug runs in big vehicles like Box HEMTTs all because they forgot to clear their bounties at courthouse. As that saying goes, the best things in life come in small packages. Reflect on this and practice in catching these kinds of moments. It'll make your gameplay experience much more full-filling and less stressful. 

Happy Hunting

~Cobra

The real golden rule is, If someone is rdming, just leave, no point in getting him, he will log, and might killed you later when he gets back on. also don't go around shoting at people if you don't need to

On 11/9/2017 at 1:20 PM, Mr Anderson said:

If you encounter an RDMer or anyone breaking server rules, you aren't going to arrest his ass. That fucker is going to ALT - F4 the moment you down him, and/or put restraints on him.

6 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

The real golden rule is, If someone is rdming, just leave, no point in getting him, he will log, and might killed you later when he gets back on. also don't go around shoting at people if you don't need to

Get out of my Thread you bounty thief

Edited by Mr Anderson
Bherky likes this