CLOUT

Just now, chowski :) said:

No I precisely timed it and used the vertex, arithmetic forms, and y=my+b to calculate it, no shit it’s luck

y=mx+b*  (This gives you a straight slope. So this would not be deemed effective.)

Using the vertex to achieve y=mx+b is incorrect. You would use the origin if you're trying to make a comparison to a graph.

In accordance to what I've been taught in my engineering classes, this would be a more appropriate approach:

Instead you would use:

'Range to the target x cosine(angle to target)= horizontal range' (This gets you slope and the bullet drop in which the bullet takes.) 

You would also need to account for temperature and wind changes:

(You will also need to convert in game km/h to mph because this was the only formula I was taught in my engineering classes.)

~ Converting km/h -> MPH:  (distance in miles) ≈ 0.6 * (distance in kilometers)

Then plug it in:

Range to the target in yards x wind speed in MPH % Range Constant =Wind Changes in MOA for a full value wind (This will achieve wind/temp variation)

Using these two is rough. but you would also need to account for the target moving. I'm trying too hard here and don't feel like going in depth with this because you took a lucky shot.

Chowski. and Blake. like this
Just now, BigPapaQ said:

y=mx+b*  (This gives you a straight slope. So this would not be deemed effective.)

Using the vertex to achieve y=mx+b is incorrect. You would use the origin if you're trying to make a comparison to a graph.

In accordance to what I've been taught in my engineering classes, this would be a more appropriate approach:

Instead you would use:

'Range to the target x cosine(angle to target)= horizontal range' (This gets you slope and the bullet drop in which the bullet takes.) 

You would also need to account for temperature and wind changes:

(You will also need to convert in game km/h to mph because this was the only formula I was taught in my engineering classes.)

~ Converting km/h -> MPH:  (distance in miles) ≈ 0.6 * (distance in kilometers)

Then plug it in:

Range to the target in yards x wind speed in MPH % Range Constant =Wind Changes in MOA for a full value wind (This will achieve wind/temp variation)

Using these two is rough. but you would also need to account for the target moving. I'm trying too hard here and don't feel like going in depth with this because you took a lucky shot.

no bueno el mathematicas, padre