Ifrits of the Rainbow

Just now, Haych said:

You don't even need to skin the Ifrits to have these in game, all you need is one line of code. They look sexier when the back panels are blacked out as well. Gives it contrast with the wheels. Community has been wanting these for ages.

I’ve tried the script before, that’s how some of the hellcats are textured, there’s no visable detail on them and they look very flat. These are small images that imo look better than the rgb script

Just now, swatguy17 said:

I'm guessing its one line of code for each of them? the RGBA values

This does not use RGBA values in the setobjecttexture script, they are low resolution jpg images with file sizes that add up to under 1mb (I think it's 600kb right now, with room to lower this). If you set the colour of the faces with the RGBA, they look very flat and have 0 detail.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I’ve tried the script before, that’s how some of the hellcats are textured, there’s no visable detail on them and they look very flat. These are small images that imo look better than the rgb script

I'm not talking about the colour script used on the hellcats, that looks horrible. I had the code somewhere, posted it on the forums before. It colours the Ifrit while retaining all the detail.