How to wipe a gang xD

*sighs* I miss the days when I would roast the fuck out of someone for something like this, you got a decent amount of kills however its not much to brag about because they didnt know where u were and there was no cover. Was a lot better than I thought it would of been tho :) use combat stance tho please xoxo

Buck, Crunchedd, .Casper and 1 other like this

Yeah but they are kinda supid since they did not drop any1 to overwatch/snipe and if i knew there was 1 more left i would probably have killed them all :(. And second of all they knew i was waiting for them.

Just now, william said:

*sighs* I miss the days when I would roast the fuck out of someone for something like this, you got a decent amount of kills however its not much to brag about because they didnt know where u were and there was no cover. Was a lot better than I thought it would of been tho :) use combat stance tho please xoxo

Just now, william said:

What do u mean with combat stances?

bum41 likes this

@casperskate

Normally I would be the cunt on a thread like this but I am nice now.

As all of the autistic wonder childs have been saying above, use combat stance. Depending on when you started playing arma, it will be binded to either single tap C or double tap C.

This basically allows you to raise your gun every time you stop sprinting way faster, so someone without it is at a huge disadvantage in a gunfight compared to someone who has.

It cuts the delay out between you stopping sprinitng and starting to shoot.

Most important, don't make a thread for shit like this. You become a retard in many eyes to put it simply.

Save clips like this up and make a montage that isn't wank like the majority these days.

why am I not telling you to kys I dunno, I AM REFORMED

Edited by Goyneyyy
Ghouh, Faarooq, Roice and 3 others like this
Just now, Reapered said:

hey casper dont listen to these people, they are just jealous cause you got more kills in one clip than all these ppls kills combined on asylum

keep up the good work little buddy

Thanks man! I know that It was not the best clip but i still managed to Kill alot of them so I dont really care What all you guys say.

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

@casperskate

Normally I would be the cunt on a thread like this but I am nice now.

As all of the autistic wonder childs have been saying above, use combat stance. Depending on when you started playing arma, it will be binded to either single tap C or double tap C.

This basically allows you to raise your gun every time you stop sprinting way faster, so someone without it is at a huge disadvantage in a gunfight compared to someone who has.

It cuts the delay out between you stopping sprinitng and starting to shoot.

Most important, don't make a thread for shit like this. You become a retard in many eyes to put it simply.

Save clips like this up and make a montage that isn't wank like the majority these days.

why am I not telling you to kys I dunno, I AM REFORMED

The only reason i posted this was to piss off the people i killed since They were talking trash to my gang and shit, Thanks for the info btw!

Edited by casperskate

Thanks for all the Feedback and Help on How to improve! To make it clear i posted this because i thought IT was a fun little clip of me killing some members of a gang right after They talked trash about my gang. I did not post this to brag like all of you think since i know They were in the open and i had the advantage :)

Just now, william said:

You killed 1 person hard peeking top tower and put it in your montage. You had 14 prior montages to learn and failed with the 15th dont release a 16th please.

But I like your song choice :) 

The old me would of roasted you for pulldowns but I now understand it was your stepbrother

keep up the good work!

BishopActual, goyney and Gh0st like this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

You killed 1 person hard peeking top tower and put it in your montage. You had 14 prior montages to learn and failed with the 15th dont release a 16th please.

But I like your song choice :) 

The old me would of roasted you for pulldowns but I now understand it was your stepbrother

keep up the good work!

ur gay stop hitting my boy @Adam Edgar off