Eminems first song of new album

ImJustMaikey

Just now, Crunchedd said:

i only like M's classics and some of the lesser known stuff his more recent stuff is less comedic/hard/diss heavy and more trying to keep up to the current trends (aka his donald trump freestyle flop)

The old style acapella/boom bop rap was the best from M and some others but the stuff he has now is just as good. He doesnt have to keep up with anyone else, hes already the greatest. He releases music when he wants too, not when there is a demand from other rappers releasing one after another.

Zoex likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Eminem was one of my favorite rappers.

Unfortunate he felt the need to use the "Trump rap" to spark controversy to stimulate the market before dropping his new album.

He didn't need to do it, he did it to boost album sales...fucking puppet.

so him dissing a child playing president makes him a puppet? LUL

em does whatever the fuck he wants

thero likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh- you're one of those.

"playing president"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=President+of+the+United+States

What does that say again?

The truth hurts, he is president and that is the truth. But that shit goes both ways, what em said was nothing but truth, not like he's up there calling him a child molester and spreading lies

BlackShot likes this
Just now, RiverThrough said:

The truth hurts, he is president and that is the truth. But that shit goes both ways, what em said was nothing but truth, not like he's up there calling him a child molester and spreading lies

Never said his words weren't true (to an extent).  I just hate when celebrities use their popularity to swing point of views.