Just a little of how my past year has gone

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Now i get it, you couldn't become an actual cop IRL so had to settle for a fireman and now you act like a tard playing cop on asylum. Make sense now.

Too bad he has more balls walking into a flaming building than you ever will, the closest you will ever get to anything flaming is when you look at yourself in the mirror.

(No forum points pls)

Just now, Midamaru said:

A programmer doesn't have enough confidence to talk to people, nor manage a business! What are you Elon Musk?!

Well i am studying BIM (business IT management, so its kinda the in between manager and programmer, and I've already finished my programming education), so i am weird i guess ;P I like to talk to people :D

Just now, wollie35 said:

Well i am studying BIM (business IT management, so its kinda the in between manager and programmer, and I've already finished my programming education), so i am weird i guess ;P I like to talk to people :D

I'm pretty sure you only do programming in your first year of your bachelors and then you move onto boring stuff :D

Either way once you have your own business gimme a call <3 

Just now, Midamaru said:

I'm pretty sure you only do programming in your first year of your bachelors and then you move onto boring stuff :D

Either way once you have your own business gimme a call <3 

ye you do only do programming in the first year indeed, and after that mostly business (but i already have a programming paper) and i really like economics/the buisness side too ^^