Shadowplay Video Tearing Solution.

First of all it's not called shadowplay anymore it's called (Nvidia Highlights) but everyone calls it that so let's roll with it...

1.PNG.c4d481f734b572eb673ec7de6743cad6.P

Thats PUBG but same thing.

You try to save last few minutes to report a player and your file is broken, and all you left with is frustration and a useless evidence. Here is a solution for your issue, only two steps.

1- Make sure you're on fullscreen.

2- Save last few minutes when you first open Arma III because the first video you save usually is the broken one.

PS: If you same thing happens for different games, proceed with same steps.

Space, Silver-Spy and +Knight like this

I currently have a different issue with my shadow play where it will be working perfectly fine and then stop working ie the icons will disappear. You go into 'share' on geforce experience and everything is turned on, you turn it off and then back on and then its still not working. I have tried uninstalling geforce experience and my graphics card drivers but that hasn't stopped the issue from happened. Only a restart resolves the issue and if I try restarting the Nvidia services in Windows that doesn't resolve the issue either.

Seems to be an issue with the latest update to my graphics card drivers/geforce experience. Unfortunately I am now having to use PlaysTV instead - it's good but I get less frame drops with using shadow play and its a more robust solution for me.

WitchSlayer likes this