Proud

Proud Hello Montage

85 posts in this topic

Just now, Azeh said:

nobody cares about u or ur shit montage u wheelchair-bound autist

Cant wait to fight u either!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Crunchedd said:

plz go back

This is a comfy seat, right here

Share this post


Link to post

Y does everyone hate Olympus Players? Like what happened during gang wars was a salty gang no one likes not everyone is like that

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

nobody cares about u or ur shit montage u wheelchair-bound autist

He about to skrrt his wheelchair ass in ur moms room

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ragnarok :) said:

He about to skrrt his wheelchair ass in ur moms room

No I won't Ima skrrt my wheel chair ass into that ifrit :P

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

Because 99% of them are shit at the game and have downs, take @Brian1987 for example.

But that 1% is us that r just trying to say hello and not fuck u like Prime did at gang wars

Share this post


Link to post

I've started playing on Olympus and most of those players are fucking braindead, but even this short semi-shitty montage is still a million times better than most of Asylums self-proclaimed "Good Players" montages.

Nomadox likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Wubz said:

I've started playing on Olympus and most of those players are fucking braindead, but even this short semi-shitty montage is still a million times better than most of Asylums self-proclaimed "Good Players" montages.

i miss the days of titans on Olympus 

flying around in an orca when u get a text "LAND OR BE TITANED"

do you take the risk that theyre bluffing? or do you land and get fucked? 

was fun as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

i miss the days of titans on Olympus 

flying around in an orca when u get a text "LAND OR BE TITANED"

do you take the risk that theyre bluffing? or do you land and get fucked? 

was fun as fuck

The titan AA is still on there, 400k, and 150k a rocket.

 

Edited by Wubz

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Wubz said:

The titan AA is still on there, 400k, and 150k a rocket.

 

PogChamp 

they removed it shortly after my gang over there disbanded :( rip Kavala Investments 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, thero said:

Because 99% of them are shit at the game and have downs, take @Brian1987 for example.

:shrug: Pass the Salt Please cause u got Too much @thero

Edited by Brian1987
Proud likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Dont know why ppl hate on everybody from olympus when they come to asylum when half asylum started playing olympus cause its a better server

Cougar. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fudger said:

Dont know why ppl hate on everybody from olympus when they come to asylum when half asylum started playing olympus cause its a better server

I think they just hate this guy, he has negative 500 rep on Olympus and is the biggest troll...He is the Xehons of Olympus..

Fudger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JAY1HP said:

I think they just hate this guy, he has negative 500 rep on Olympus and is the biggest troll...He is the Xehons of Olympus..

If Xehons is the meme of Asylum, yea

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JAY1HP said:

I think they just hate this guy, he has negative 500 rep on Olympus and is the biggest troll...He is the Xehons of Olympus..

He has -500 rep because all of Prime and their alts downvote everything he posts he is a pretty well known member of Olympus. Yea a lot of people hate him but a lot like him aswell. He would be considered one of the "better" players on Olympus

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

@Fudger 

he's just a brain dead retard who can't even understand a joke

9ab6076476a4c66e7e95b50bb77e1c04.png

a1f69f05aa99c4cb93774f5292e84a76.png

Proud got fucking flamed quit the server I guess......

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gareth2.0 said:

lol go back to your rathole retard. Nobody wants you here. You're a bot on olympus, what makes you think you'll be anything else on here?

+ look at those pulldowns in his tage

thero and Bunni like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bunni said:

that montage was really bad lol, i did like those single kills though! keep it up cant wait to see more!!!

proud be like part 2

Image result for proud meme

Edited by !SKR99D

Share this post


Link to post

You do know that your Olympus gangs that were in our gang wars all knocked out on right?

Edited by Penguin_

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Penguin_ said:

You do know that your Olympus gangs that were in our gang wars all knocked out on right?

reeeelaince in 2 

Share this post


Link to post

your in a gang thats leader got kicked from MY GANG for being too retarded and trash. Says alot bud

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Crunchedd said:

only 3 day ban weetard

congrats! thanks for the 4 ifrits btw. lost to cops btw. 

william likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, frantic said:

congrats! thanks for the 4 ifrits btw. lost to cops btw. 

i only lost one ifrit those guys you were busting in the begining were in no way affiliated with us

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Crunchedd said:

i only lost one ifrit those guys you were busting in the begining were in no way affiliated with us

 

you seemed awfully salty

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.