Proud Hello Montage

Just now, Crunchedd said:

if i was salty i wouldnt of combat logged i would used my words to flame i just got my legs broken by a hunter that ran me over twice so i logged no ragrets

was downed in the middle of a road > gets ran over by a hunter trying not to get shot out > gets restrained while still downed > logs

SafeMode likes this

Reliance got completely fucked it's just Insomnia accidentally vdm'd someone and got DQ'd and I can't want to fight all these big mouths cause I've watched montages on this server and they are full of single kills, back shots, cop kills, and you end up being called a god for it. I just wanna have a proper fight already an show you why some Olympus players are a lot better than these "Gods" on Asylum

Just now, Ragnarok :) said:

Reliance got completely fucked it's just Insomnia accidentally vdm'd someone and got DQ'd and I can't want to fight all these big mouths cause I've watched montages on this server and they are full of single kills, back shots, cop kills, and you end up being called a god for it. I just wanna have a proper fight already an show you why some Olympus players are a lot better than these "Gods" on Asylum

Most good players on Olympus come from Asylum so stfu retard

Edited by Tiger
Steve, skrood, Bash Barti and 4 others like this
12 hours ago, Ragnarok :) said:

He has -500 rep because all of Prime and their alts downvote everything he posts he is a pretty well known member of Olympus. Yea a lot of people hate him but a lot like him aswell. He would be considered one of the "better" players on Olympus

Nobody in prime has alt accounts to -rep that retard , just nobody in the server likes u or ur brother so all of olympus dislike his posts

Edited by Jwilly
JAY1HP and Thor... like this
Just now, thero said:

Have you even watched your own montage? You should be the last person to talk about people being shit..

If my pc wouldn't crash every time I launched arma and if I had money on asylum, I'd love to fight whatever gang ur in.

Edited by Proud
Just now, Crunchedd said:

i got ran over twice the second time i was rolling over then you broke my legs and restrained me but w/e id rather a 3 day ban then give you nerds the collar

I dont play cop for the cash buddy, ask @frantic @wollie35 @Clint Beastwood my roleplay is keeping this server going. so quit combat logging

bum41, massi, wollie35 and 1 other like this
Just now, william said:

I dont play cop for the cash buddy, ask @frantic @wollie35 @Clint Beastwood my roleplay is keeping this server going. so quit combat logging

“Server” and “going” in the same sentence? With all these crashes and DDoS attacks I didn’t know that was possible :) 

Edited by skimancole
16 hours ago, Wubz said:

I've started playing on Olympus and most of those players are fucking braindead, but even this short semi-shitty montage is still a million times better than most of Asylums self-proclaimed "Good Players" montages.

Can't make an asylum montage when there are no fights bud.