Insomnia DQ...

Just now, Bikstok said:

The organizers deciding to DQ is mind-boggling to me. Just give Reliance the round and do a tie breaker??

When did you become so clueless @Smarty, @Norwegianviking, @Reapered? Too much time spent on cop?

they broke two rules

they played a player on an account that wasnt registered with a vpn and the vdmed both by themselves were DQ material they deserved it tbh

Atra, Silver-Spy and Kettles like this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

they broke two rules

they played a player on an account that wasnt registered with a vpn and the vdmed both by themselves were DQ material they deserved it tbh

If that's the case, shouldn't they have been DQ'ed before playing the games and wasting everyone's time?

Expecting gangs to have 10 people ready to play with only 2 subs is fucking insane. Especially considering that gangs have no idea of when they actually have to play. Gang wars should either have a strict schedule with minimum delays or unlimited subs (players limited to one team only).

Edited by Bikstok
Just now, Bikstok said:

If that's the case, shouldn't they have been DQ'ed before playing the games and wasting everyone's time?

Expecting gangs to have 10 people ready to play with only 2 subs is fucking insane. Especially considering that gangs have no idea of when they actually have to play. Gang wars should either have a strict schedule with minimum delays or unlimited subs (players limited to one team only).

they decided not to dq so that they wouldnt waste time and let them play minus the one player but then they decided to vdm after that so you cant blame the system more like the rule breakers that dont know how to not .... BREAK RULES BOI

Edited by Crunchedd
Just now, Azeh said:
  • You've had people in your gang blatantly cheat pre gang wars
  • One of the players on your roster has an account that's like 2 weeks old, but didn't play in the gang wars for whatever reason
  • You messaged one of the hosts trying to switch out someone from your roster which he didn't see. You tried to have him play (supposedly from a VPN) which resulted in him not being allowed to play. He then started spamming the n word. 
  • VDM'd someone and shot him while he was on the ground

yet he still feels they were wrong done hahahahaha

Glass of Water likes this
Just now, Azeh said:
  • One of the players on your roster has an account that's like 2 weeks old, but didn't play in the gang wars for whatever reason

I see... good job detective azeh https://i.gyazo.com/950a05e018464e4dbe4232b8d69a484f.mp4

Just now, Azeh said:
  • You've had people in your gang blatantly cheat pre gang wars

Just now, Azeh said:
  • VDM'd someone and shot him while he was on the ground

it was a 9v10 either way just made numbers fair tbh but I do know BLS shouldn't have killed him but the guy did run into the ifrit so... and he would have won and we asked if they wanted to redo the round but @Smarty and the other guys said there was no need.

Cougar. likes this
Just now, rp slayer 2.0 said:

it was a 9v10 either way just made numbers fair tbh but I do know BLS shouldn't have killed him but the guy did run into the ifrit so... and he would have won and we asked if they wanted to redo the round but @Smarty and the other guys said there was no need.

we won 9v10 whats ur excuse. both gangs were equally shit. Back to olympus for you

Sooo.. If anyone want's an admin pov of all this.

Let's start with the Wolf guy who got subbed in before the gang war was supposed to start. Jaconite texted Smarty about the change they had to do because they would miss one player if they didn't sub him in. Smarty did not see the message so they assumed it was fine to do, I totally understand they want to play in the gang wars 10v10. I were helping them checking PID's and then I see Wolf's playerid don't match with one of the players in the registration. And we thought about DQ'ing Insomnia off the bat. And the reason for that it's clearly stated in the rules for the wars, if the pid's don't match you will be DQ'd. But then I talked with Jaconite and the told me him texted Smarty about the problem, Smarty could not remember it, but he closed the message before giving them a reply. Im not blaming anyone for this, but Smarty got spammed hard yesterday like anyone else, alot of people wanted to talk with him about everything. I told Smarty we should let them play but take Wolf out.

And when it comes to the VDM......

I were talking with Jaconite a little bit yesterday after the gang wars. And as I told him aswell, the only true problem was the gang member shooting the guy who got rammed with the ifrit. And I have to admit it looks a little bit like an accident. Hard to tell cause of the camera angle. But everyone know's what can happen in the heat of the moment, we have all fucked up one or twice. What he did is also clearly stated in the rules, VDM is not allowed in any case. And as said accidents can happen, the only true problem was the guy who shot the rammed guy. So everyone have to try and look at this from both sides, ofc the DQ'd team will be upset/mad about getting DQ'd. And ofc the other team feels it's deserved.

Im not taking any side in this, but remember it's impossible to make everyone pleased. Atleast on Asylum :) 

Please keep this thread semi clean and it wont be locked.

Just now, Alec-I said:

So your saying insomnia got wiped by reliance 

no, all of u asylum kids r retarted, that azeh kid said that insomnia got wiped, but in reality insomnia wiped reliance and reliance cried to admins and won, reliance fucking suck

Edited by Proud
Alec-I likes this
Just now, eazy said:

awaiting budbringers comment

i feel like he typin up a storm rn

Heh, no, I just read this as I started playing spintires, and Ive been stuck in the mud for like an hour 40 min now, so I just forgot to close this page :P

We did finish the map, but I lost connection 3 seconds prior to us finishing, so I lost all the credit for completing it...

Just now, Proud said:

no, all of u asylum kids r retarted, that azeh kid said that insomnia got wiped, but in reality insomnia wiped reliance and reliance cried to admins and won, they fucking suck

Aren't you the kid who said he was quitting because everyone on the forums just slammed you with shit talk and made a new account then re-applied to Ambition?

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

Aren't you the kid who said he was quitting because everyone on the forums just slammed you with shit talk and made a new account then re-applied to Ambition?

what the fuck r u talking about?

better yet who the fuck r u? stay on asylum retard don't get into shit on Olympus ur too bad to stand a chance on olympus

Alec-I likes this
Just now, Proud said:

what the fuck r u talking about?

better yet who the fuck r u? stay on asylum retard don't get into shit on Olympus ur too bad to stand a chance on olympus

I am pretty sure this is coming from the kid who says he sits on his phone on the forums in class, what do you use the Fedora on your head to hide the glare of it? I bet your sitting there with the drool running down your face "man look at these juicy forums scoops"

Also I am pretty sure I will stay on asylum don't worry if there are kids of your caliber on olympus I wouldn't want to catch a case of edge <3

FudgeR, Alec-I, Noliver. and 2 others like this