Insomnia DQ...

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

I am pretty sure this is coming from the kid who says he sits on his phone on the forums in class, what do you use the Fedora on your head to hide the glare of it? I bet your sitting there with the drool running down your face "man look at these juicy forums scoops"

Also I am pretty sure I will stay on asylum don't worry if there are kids of your caliber on olympus I wouldn't want to catch a case of edge <3

That's right ur feeding my ego cuz ur trash, and I know I can easily wipe ur gang so I don't even need to talk anymore, at this point ur just talking on a forum page that idc about

Just now, Proud said:

That's right ur feeding my ego cuz ur trash, and I know I can easily wipe ur gang so I don't even need to talk anymore, at this point ur just talking on a forum page that idc about

Glad I could assist, but last time I checked an online gang doesn't matter much this ain't real life. If your gonna talk gangs, and act hard mate why don't you go join a real one but I don't think they would let the stay puft marshmellow boy join.

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

Glad I could assist, but last time I checked an online gang doesn't matter much this ain't real life. If your gonna talk gangs, and act hard mate why don't you go join a real one but I don't think they would let the stay puft marshmellow boy join.

Glad member of Insomnia, and what gang r u in?

Wait nvm ur trash anyways idc don't tell me

Just now, Proud said:

U literally got fucked by Insomnia how about u don't speak to me until u beat us (never)

sry that i have a real life and i am not playing 24/7 on the pc like a nerd and practicing all day , i liked the part that ur sitting behind a keyboard talking shit to everyone and ur 16 acting like a kid grow up plz jesues 

btw look at the video 3:18 ur boy potatod a mag on me i turned around and fucked him , plz i tried to not talk shit cuz i am not a person like that but wow ur actually special 

Edited by !SKR99D
42 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

The organizers deciding to DQ is mind-boggling to me. Just give Reliance the round and do a tie breaker??

When did you become so clueless @Smarty, @Norwegianviking, @Reapered? Too much time spent on cop?

Hey bud maybe you should check why the DQ happened. Its because the guy who was removed from the match for not being on a roster, was matched to a public VPN, and last login he was playing around with Mem Hacked players from ALRP who are now all banned for cheating. The "VDM" had nothing to do with it.

Then there was the good ole sub who was matched to being permed on olympus for cheating.

The decision came from the 250 people in twitch chat that were pissed and the admin who figured it all out not the three people you just linked

@Jaconite Please stop pretending its some VDM. You had a kid on your sub team thats banned from olympus for cheating and tried to make a new account for asylum on top of the wolff kid. Thats the reason - and even then most of the people stuck up for you guys to continue playing but the community thought you guys were scum bags and the admin who found it all out said no fuck this.

- Whether or not any of this is true is up to the people who found it out , but thats the reasoning behind THEIR DQ

Edited by Sugarfoot
Azeh, Kev 23, Silver-Spy and 2 others like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Hey bud maybe you should check why the DQ happened. Its because the guy who was removed from the match for not being on a roster, was matched to a public VPN, and last login he was playing around with Mem Hacked players.

Then there was the good ole sub who was matched to being permed on olympus for cheating.

The decision came from the 250 people in twitch chat that were pissed and the admin who figured it all out not the three people you just linked

2 wins away yung sugar foot

Just now, Crunchedd said:

they decided not to dq so that they wouldnt waste time and let them play minus the one player but then they decided to vdm after that so you cant blame the system more like the rule breakers that dont know how to not .... BREAK RULES BOI

Don't question the opinion of father bikstok... he knows no wrong, never lost a fight in his life, he was forced to quit the server to make it fair for everyone else. Legend says his last spoken words on the servers were...

e68b5026b8ed4630acd8619c5ae849dd.png

Shepurd, Spederino, bum41 and 20 others like this
Just now, Proud said:

16 but can wipe u and whatever shit gang ur in :o

Can wipe gangs on a virtual game but still require your mother to wipe your ass and provide you with literally everything you need to live. If you're American you should be a Junior in highschool by now, right? How about asking a girl out to prom or something? Get outside for a bit? I know social interaction may seem a very scary concept to you but I fear that thousands of hours spent playing a video game might be getting to your head.

Edited by explicit
g1ant, skrood, Gareth2.0 and 3 others like this