Insomnia DQ...

I just woke up and missed the whole start of this amazing conversation so let me start off by saying Insomnia got cheateout of first place. Those guys worked hard trying to get to that spot with all the accounts and VPN's they have used etc its a real struggle guys. Best of luck in your future endeavors, wish you nothing but happiness. 

Tony, Wang Liqin, Buck and 5 others like this
4 hours ago, Bikstok said:

The organizers deciding to DQ is mind-boggling to me. Just give Reliance the round and do a tie breaker??

When did you become so clueless @Smarty, @Norwegianviking, @Reapered? Too much time spent on cop?

Even though Rodrigo pretty much explained what happened, I just wanna give my thoughts on why things were so chaotic.

Our reasoning for letting Insomnia play  even though they tried to play with someone not on their roster was because we had dq'ed 2 teams already. We were getting spammed constantly "why is it taking so long" well we cant control if teams dont show up. We just wanted to get a match going as quick as possibly because we knew it was taking forever and players started messaging me they had to leave because they were eu. Then someone on Insomnia vdm'd somebody and killed him while he was ragdolled. The rules clearly stated if you vdm somebody, your team gets dq'd. That's 2 rules they broke and if we let them continue on, it wouldv been extremely unfair because we dq'd temper for practically the same thing. Next time we will change some of the rules to make sure this doesnt happen again

I know this gang wars has been really poor in terms of quality, but you have to look at it from our perspective. This is our first time running a gang wars and we did this for you guys. 

I admit, we fucked up but we learned a lot from the first day and hopefully next time it will be much better.

Not even salty I lost. It was a fun fight against a great gang, I dont feel like we were cheated out of a win. I found it very hypocritical that the rules state you can not use grenades and someone on the Tenacity side decided to use one anyway. 

The support members came into our channel saying it was an accident and that they would play a man down. I watched the vod, it landed within feet of Operation and if not blocked by a rock he would have lost some HP. Wether or not a DQ is fair for a member throwing a grenade is not what I care about. I just care that the rules stated breaking any of the rules would result in a DQ and they were allowed to continue. 

The example I gave the support members was that "If I sat on window rocks and shot an RPG at an attacking ifrit pushing window rocks and it missed our gang would have been DQ'd regardless" 

Lots of DDOS'ing was happening that match so I can see why the Admins may have been more empathetic to Tenacity but @Tricks didn't regain internet connection for over an hour after the match was over. We also fought the first round 9v10 because of that.

Throwing a nade was a clear rule violation with intent to use an advantage over the other gang. At least the VDM from Insomnia was an accident. 

Cougar., Tricks, Kev 23 and 2 others like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Not even salty I lost. It was a fun fight against a great gang, I dont feel like we were cheated out of a win. I found it very hypocritical that the rules state you can not use grenades and someone on the Tenacity side decided to use one anyway. 

The support members came into our channel saying it was an accident and that they would play a man down. I watched the vod, it landed within feet of Operation and if not blocked by a rock he would have lost some HP. Wether or not a DQ is fair for a member throwing a grenade is not what I care about. I just care that the rules stated breaking any of the rules would result in a DQ and they were allowed to continue. 

The example I gave the support members was that "If I sat on window rocks and shot an RPG at an attacking ifrit pushing window rocks and it missed our gang would have been DQ'd regardless" 

Lots of DDOS'ing was happening that match so I can see why the Admins may have been more empathetic to Tenacity but @Tricks didn't regain internet connection for over an hour after the match was over. We also fought the first round 9v10 because of that.

Throwing a nade was a clear rule violation with intent to use an advantage over the other gang. At least the VDM from Insomnia was an accident. 

Yup thanks for the ddos faggots new ip will be in play tmr. 

5 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

they had 7 alive vs 3 when the nade was thrown no hp was lost  its kinda sad that yalll need to cling to that nade lmao

and then they played 8v10 the second round when you won stop crying tenacity raped you

andrewfam x, FudgeR and Ghouh like this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

they had 7 alive vs 3 when the nade was thrown no hp was lost  its kinda sad that yalll need to cling to that nade lmao

and then they played 8v10 the second round when you won stop crying tenacity raped you

We were down a man and they cheated by using a nade, the first round wasn't exactly Ideal. The rules state any violation results in a DQ. If you think Tenacity should be fine to move on to semis you should also be OK with Insomnia taking the win over Reliance. While it would have been nice to move on Im not salty over the loss because regardless of what happened in the first 2 rounds Telos didn't exactly pan out for us. 

skrood likes this

We were down a man and they cheated by using a nade, the first round wasn't exactly Ideal. The rules state any violation results in a DQ. If you think Tenacity should be fine to move on to semis you should also be OK with Insomnia taking the win over Reliance. While it would have been nice to move on Im not salty over the loss because regardless of what happened in the first 2 rounds Telos didn't exactly pan out for us. 

You still crying about a nade that literally did nothing ahah stop using that as an excuse for your shit gang. The real reason you lost is because Ron and Gareth slaughtered you like pigs 

we had 8 the second round, did we cry? No

we had 9 the third round, did we cry? No 

did we shit on you? Yes.

better luck next time lad

Edited by AndrewFam 2.0
Cougar., FudgeR, vedalkenn and 2 others like this

the reliance thing was a meme lmao we didnt really care

49 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Having a ban evader on the team is different than throwing a worthless grenade.. you guys just got destroyed like every time we used to fight even when you ad double numbers anyways

skrood and Cougar. like this