Gang wars montage

Just now, Squirtle said:

To sign up your gang, and to submit your roster. Click on this link. Your deadline to enroll is November 5th @ midnight CST.

@Norwegianviking @Smarty @Survivalizer

THEYRE MAKING CHANGES A WEEK LATER?????????? WHATS NEW. ROSTERS WERENT LOCKED AND YOU COULD USE A GRENADE AND ONLY GET DQ'D FOR THAT ROUND AND NOT THE WHOLE MATCH 

Edited by Marzoh
Squirtle likes this
Just now, Marzoh said:

THEYRE MAKING CHANGES A WEEK LATER?????????? WHATS NEW. ROSTERS WERENT LOCKED AND YOU COULD USE A GRENADE AND ONLY GET DQ'D FOR THAT ROUND AND NOT THE WHOLE MATCH 

yeah im sure this had nothing to do with 4 or 5 of the tenacity members having internet troubles, fuck off fatty u lost and still had the advantage

Ghouh, andrewfam x, Bentz and 1 other like this
Just now, thero said:

No idea why you guys are complaining, you should've been DQ'd for ddosing, it amazes me how you still lost despite the fact that tenacity members were constantly losing connection and lagging.

we had people lose connection to. shameless and jaejae. and the people who "lost connection" wasnt their internet, it was the server which was why they restarted it

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Marzoh said:

when we were first starting your team and mine had connection problems connecting to the server. stop ddosing my members dude

Just leave it lad. The fights over. Even with being 2 men down in the 2nd fight and 1 down in the 3rd we still won. I myself got booted off 3 times in the first round alone.

Shit was cancer for both teams. But it's over now, so lets all get over it.

andrewfam x likes this
Just now, Gareth2.0 said:

Just leave it lad. The fights over. Even with being 2 men down in the 2nd fight and 1 down in the 3rd we still won. I myself got booted off 3 times in the first round alone.

Shit was cancer for both teams. But it's over now, so lets all get over it.

wouldve rather much fought a cartel last match. would of rather lost to a gang that is going to finals instead of a shit gang

Edited by Marzoh
Just now, AndrewFam 2.0 said:

Just because some autists like to ddos doesnt mean its a standard precaution to buy a vpn. That shouldnt exist, why should people have to spend money because some fat virgin nerd has started playing with a booter lol

the vpn isnt just for this shit cancer of a community.

its for the dick heads isp's that want to look at what you been doing on the web and censor what you do on the web. - "The FCC is about to announce a vote to slash net neutrality rules, allowing ISPs like Verizon to block apps, slow websites, and charge fees to control what you see & do online."

it also helps with DL'ing stuff, b4 i had a vpn i would get 10mbs, then after the vpn i would see 80mbs.