Script Idea.

11 minutes ago, drex said:

If someone has engaged in combat or has been downed and combat logs... there static player stays in the game for like 5-10 mins which allows bounty hunters, rebels, cops to continue with there intentions whether it be rob them or arrest them. 

Is this possile to add?

Olympus has it

Gnashes admits he does not possess the skill to write code and scripts for the server. Bamf likely knows some. The majority of the code was written by Paratus if you look in the mission file. Bamf will be holding a meeting with ex-developer KBW this upcoming weekend to discuss the possibility of KBW coming back to Asylum to Code. KBW used to be a developer for Asylum, but there was strife (intended pun) between the developers which caused KBW to leave.

Edited by Maric
drex likes this
Just now, Azeh said:

not according to KBW 

"The reason I left before, was due to the fact that I was still in college. Coding, while fun, is extremely time consuming, and quite frankly added stress to my busy life."

I'm just reiterating what Gnashes said, sorry. 

Edited by Maric
11 hours ago, Maric said:

Gnashes admits he does not possess the skill to write code and scripts for the server. Bamf likely knows some. The majority of the code was written by Paratus if you look in the mission file. Bamf will be holding a meeting with ex-developer KBW this upcoming weekend to discuss the possibility of KBW coming back to Asylum to Code. KBW used to be a developer for Asylum, but there was strife (intended pun) between the developers which caused KBW to leave.

He left way before strife lol

On 11/17/2017 at 8:42 AM, Fidel C4str0 said:

no it doesn't.

it has a script that you have the ability to send them to jail when they combat log in restraints.

it's broken as fuck too :frog:

This sounds like a good idea, however I'm trying to think of a way of adding it that won't be broken as fuck. Creating new objects on the fly has a strong potential of messing things up big time.

Just now, KBW said:

This sounds like a good idea, however I'm trying to think of a way of adding it that won't be broken as fuck. Creating new objects on the fly has a strong potential of messing things up big time.

write something of the sort:

check if restrained

if they logged, pop up an interface on the users screen, give the option to send or do not send. Upon sending, it will change the database to playerInJail = 1 (Or whatever it is for Altis Life)

I mean it's quite simple and could be done in an hour or so.

Just now, Fidel C4str0 said:

write something of the sort:

check if restrained

if they logged, pop up an interface on the users screen, give the option to send or do not send. Upon sending, it will change the database to playerInJail = 1 (Or whatever it is for Altis Life)

I mean it's quite simple and could be done in an hour or so.

I've just written up some prototype code for this that will benefit cops & bounty hunters, but it will still be subject to approval.

Good Lub, Dong&Dirty and Cliff. like this
  • 2 weeks later...