RE: future DDOS and Gang Wars

After yesterday’s fiesta I decided I’d offer to help anyone who pm’s me on how to change your ip instantly (for those who don’t know how)

Basically,  you will need access to your router, so if it’s your neighbors or locked in your parents safe  you might not be able to use this method.

For DHCP: What you’re going to do is emulate the MAC address of your router,  which forces your ISP to renew your modem’s license giving you a new public IP.

- It’s free

- This requires no VPN or software. There will be no change to server connection speed or ping.

- It is a permanent IP change

- It is your “world” or “public” IP and not your local IP

- It takes 30-50 seconds and you should be able to do it without restarting arma. This means you could change IPs between matches. 

- It does not break TOS of your ISP.

- Workaround for Dynamic ISP’s. As smarter people then me have pointed out static ips can’t be changed via MAC change.

If you keep getting smacked offline, let me know I’d like to help

Edited by Professor Pericles

@Professor Pericles i was one of those victims on saturday I tryed to access my router setting through the normal procedure (192.168.1.1) but it wouldnt let me access due to  parental controls being enabled  I also tryed to change it through regedit which was also unsuccessful if you have any other suggestions or feed back for changeing my IP that would be cool

Just now, SafeMode said:

@Professor Pericles i was one of those victims on saturday I tryed to access my router setting through the normal procedure (192.168.1.1) but it wouldnt let me access due to  parental controls being enabled  I also tryed to change it through regedit which was also unsuccessful if you have any other suggestions or feed back for changeing my IP that would be cool

Regedit is local. Won’t do a thing for your public ip(which is the address the internet sees)

do you own the router? A simple reset will wipe parental shit

SafeMode likes this
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

Regedit is local. Won’t do a thing for your public ip(which is the address the internet sees)

do you own the router? A simple reset will wipe parental shit

Thats the problem i dont own the router but i do have limited acess to it depending on the time of day 

Also I didnt think the regedit thing would work but it was worth a try 

Just now, SafeMode said:

Thats the problem i dont own the router but i do have limited acess to it depending on the time of day 

Also I didnt think the regedit thing would work but it was worth a try 

@SafeMode sounds like the owner set the PC and don’t allow you to modify the router (by changing login and forbidding you to access it) then the only other ways are vpn/calling isp. And if the isp is dchp you’ll be on hold for hours for them to tell you “it changes all the time” (and we both know it doesn’t)

SafeMode likes this
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

@SafeMode sounds like the owner set the PC and don’t allow you to modify the router (by changing login and forbidding you to access it) then the only other ways are vpn/calling isp. And if the isp is dchp you’ll be on hold for hours for them to tell you “it changes all the time” (and we both know it doesn’t)

yeah thats basically whats going on I also do have a VPN but im not useing it for gang wars because it slows down my PC way to much 

Professor Pericles likes this
Just now, Maric said:

If they banned most of good Prime for "cheating" due to little evidence, why not just ban Stellar? People conveniently go offline when they're around. This idea is only supported by how raped tenacity's routers got yesterday. 

Tiger for pulldowns.

Mclovin for using a cheat

Schiang for having used a memhack previously.

2 of those are hard evidence.  One which is debatable.  What are you on about?

Gatorade likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Tiger for pulldowns.

Mclovin for using a cheat

Schiang for having used a memhack previously.

2 of those are hard evidence.  One which is debatable.  What are you on about?

Which one is debatable? None from what i can tell all guilty 

Edited by Sheep
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I’m quoting you because maric’s post is gone

Regardless of who did what and who’s knocking who off... we’re not here for a witch hunt. 

Some guys dont don’t know a simple feature in their router settings can give them a new ip and that’s what I’d like to help. Discourages those that have a booter if their target can change their ip easily.

Just now, SafeMode said:

For me My ISP has compete control over my Router and internet settings etc and they wont let me change my IP the only time they will is If I am DDOSD or some other malicious attack is directed to me 

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

If you think tigers is debatable then you just confirmed to me how really out of reality you are.. I already knew this but its nice that you confirmed it for me.

Community debated it.  Its not my personal opinion.  I'm keeping my opinion close on that one.

Contrary to your belief - I don't really give a shit what you think of me.

7 hours ago, Maric said: @Maric

If they banned most of good Prime for "cheating" due to little evidence, why not just ban Stellar? People conveniently go offline when they're around. This idea is only supported by how raped tenacity's routers got yesterday.  

who all got hit off, and has those ppl who got hit off ever joined stellars ts?....

if you have some hard evidence of stellar hitting ppl off submit it. if not stfu with all the accusations 

skrood likes this
Just now, Squirtle said:
  7 hours ago, Maric said: @Maric

who all got hit off, and has those ppl who got hit off ever joined stellars ts?....

if you have some hard evidence of stellar hitting ppl off submit it. if not stfu with all the accusations 

I spoke to @Lorax and @Nomadox they both have joined stellar ts. They also both got hit off during that fight 

Its no mystery stellar hits people off and i frankly agree with @Maric something needs to be done about this

to bad no one has definitive evidence of them hitting anyone off or im sure they would have already been permed

Ghouh likes this