Bounty Hunters

Here's a suggestion: Bring back Asylum to good old cops vs. rebels. Get rid of big bounty hunter weapons (5.56 and above), get rid of skiptracer, hunters, vests, all of the master talent trees. You name it. Means more bounties for cops and more freedom for civs. Not going to bring back asylum, but at least give it a try. I'm damn sure it'll make things more fun for both sides while the servers are still kicking. My 2 cents.

Google™ likes this
1 hour ago, Noble said:

Here's a suggestion: Bring back Asylum to good old cops vs. rebels. Get rid of big bounty hunter weapons (5.56 and above), get rid of skiptracer, hunters, vests, all of the master talent trees. You name it. Means more bounties for cops and more freedom for civs. Not going to bring back asylum, but at least give it a try. I'm damn sure it'll make things more fun for both sides while the servers are still kicking. My 2 cents.

Short Answer:No

Long Answer:Bounty hunters are extremely under powered as of today.While we Do get 6.5 we still don't have many options as rebel has.We get hunters which are so slow and worse compared to the ifrits.MX fires 30 rounds of pretty good damage but compared to the impact and penetration a 7.62 has its way low.Vests are a way of defending our selves

against a rook because of the 80% of RDM happens to Bounty hunters.Also most of the time when i am hunting i let my gang members injure the bounties so i have a chance of downing them.The talents tree's are there to make a our life as a Bounty Hunter 10% easier.We do get better lock pick success chance and speed as well as a percent of a money by group arrests but that doesn't make us strong.Finally the only Bounty hunters that are capable of taking down big bounties are simply well equipped and informed about their bounties location.A naked fuck with a PO7 will never ever beat a full armed man in 1v1 combat.

Just my view!

Just now, Mr Anderson said:

Finally the only Bounty hunters that are capable of taking down big bounties are simply well equipped and informed about their bounties location.A naked fuck with a PO7 will never ever beat a full armed man in 1v1 combat.

Neither should he be able to. 

Taking down big bounties is not really that hard. You just need to catch them where they don't expect it, such as drug dealer, rebel etc etc. Use your trackers to see what they are doing and set up a trap for them there before they arrive 

Bounty hunters are kind of OP with their mxs. Theres no more csat carrier lite tanks, so whoever you get in combat with, you down with at most 3 bullets, most of the times 1 or 2.

Innate, Walt, Google™ and 1 other like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Neither should he be able to. 

Taking down big bounties is not really that hard. You just need to catch them where they don't expect it, such as drug dealer, rebel etc etc. Use your trackers to see what they are doing and set up a trap for them there before they arrive 

Bounty hunters are kind of OP with their mxs. Theres no more csat carrier lite tanks, so whoever you get in combat with, you down with at most 3 bullets, most of the times 1 or 2.

Most bounties i see now are kavala rook bangers who always combat log or RDM you.Only big bounties are members of large gangs and i don't dare put up a fight with 6 people.While i have done what you said with ambushes its rare to see players that will submit to your victory.I can't even get my 3rd talent for fair share because i get like 3k bounties.

Most bounties i see now are kavala rook bangers who always combat log or RDM you.Only big bounties are members of large gangs and i don't dare put up a fight with 6 people.While i have done what you said with ambushes its rare to see players that will submit to your victory.I can't even get my 3rd talent for fair share because i get like 3k bounties.

Find other bounty hunters to roll with, it will improve your chances in taking not only single people but groups of people, heck, between a group of you, you may even get an entire gang as your bounties and make good money, aside from defib each other, there are so many ways to improve your chances. I will say BH ARE op due to having no restraints that the APD had, and they get equipment that not all the APD can get; such as Hunters, they may or may not be as good as hunters but only SGT+ can get them, or orcas, only sgt+ can pull them, unless a corporal is undercover and has unlocked the perk with cop prestige which doesn't take just one day to accomplish. You can also go anywhere on the map whenever you want as a BH, cops are unable to do so. When I want to make money I get on BH with friends (many being cops as well) so we are held to the restraint of the APD rules... hopefully this sheds some light for your frustration

Sp0on, Walt and ColtonB205 like this

The CL sucks, not much you can do with that except report. You do get some compensation from it.

If you are close enough to a rookwarrior that he can rdm you, then I think you are handling a rookguy wrong. You have scope on a rifle, he has 9mm, distance is your friend. Whenever I was BH I had a pretyped message on the clipboard, so I just open my phone, text the person. If you use your voice, you are close enough that they see you and can shoot you.

What is a large bounty to you?

From my experience, there are many bounties in the 15-50k range that are 1 or 2 dudes together, a group you should be abe to take down by yourself.

When I said ambush I didnt mean have a superior position on someone and try to RP them into surrender, only an idiot would surrender and not try to fight. What I meant is, if you know they are doing drugs, you use that as a knowledge and go set up at drug dealer/processer. When they interrect with the dealer/processer, they have to stand still for a second or 2. Then you just shoot them in the face. No RP needed and they are not able to defend themself. Quickly blindfold them, escord away and rob them when you got some distance and turn them into jail. Then come back for their truck later and steal their stuff

Walt and RexProcer like this

Bounty Hunting 101:

1. Get a bounty at a cartel while gangs are fighting.
2. Get PO7, Zipties and regull (cheap as fuck)
3. Become a donor town rat and wait on them respawning.
4. Ez money (Record and get any idiots who combat log banned to make them salty)
5. Enjoy the side chat toxicity.

Solo bounty hunting is simple, get out of kavala and have common sense. 

user223e9d, RexProcer, Walt and 2 others like this

Personally, after bounty hunting the last few days, I'm having more fun doing that than on rebel.  Since virtually no one fights anymore, you can create your own fights as a BH.  Or fuck around in Kavala.  Or be a donor town rat as Thomas said (sorry mr. jones).  Or troll around the map going wherever the fuck you want.

Just now, Budbringer said:

The CL sucks, not much you can do with that except report. You do get some compensation from it.

**snip**

Come back, I want to BH with you :D

Edited by RexProcer
1 hour ago, Mr Anderson said:

Short Answer:No

Long Answer:Bounty hunters are extremely under powered as of today.While we Do get 6.5 we still don't have many options as rebel has.We get hunters which are so slow and worse compared to the ifrits.MX fires 30 rounds of pretty good damage but compared to the impact and penetration a 7.62 has its way low.Vests are a way of defending our selves

against a rook because of the 80% of RDM happens to Bounty hunters.Also most of the time when i am hunting i let my gang members injure the bounties so i have a chance of downing them.The talents tree's are there to make a our life as a Bounty Hunter 10% easier.We do get better lock pick success chance and speed as well as a percent of a money by group arrests but that doesn't make us strong.Finally the only Bounty hunters that are capable of taking down big bounties are simply well equipped and informed about their bounties location.A naked fuck with a PO7 will never ever beat a full armed man in 1v1 combat.

Just my view!

Bounty hunters shouldn't have anything near cop gear, and all of your points are literally proving my point. It should be difficult to get bounties and frankly I don't think bounty hunters have much business in taking down gangs. It should be an option to make some cash off of reckless people in cities and the occasional straggler out of town but it should NOT be a whole fucking faction like it seems to be now. Bounty hunters still were effective even with stings and po7's. 

BH screws with both sides, not cool.

Patato likes this
Just now, Noble said:

Bounty hunters shouldn't have anything near cop gear, and all of your points are literally proving my point. It should be difficult to get bounties and frankly I don't think bounty hunters have much business in taking down gangs. It should be an option to make some cash off of reckless people in cities and the occasional straggler out of town but it should NOT be a whole fucking faction like it seems to be now. Bounty hunters still were effective even with stings and po7's. 

BH screws with both sides, not cool.

Your feelings on what bounty hunters SHOULD BE is purely an opinion.  Why should bounty hunters not be able to take down gangs?  That's quite literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in this community, and believe you me, there are some dumb mother fuckers up in this bitch.  Have you ever ACTUALLY bounty hunted?  Probably not.  Until you do, quit bitching and have fun pressing plates.

Walt likes this
Just now, Thomas said:

Bounty Hunting 101:

1. Get a bounty at a cartel while gangs are fighting.
2. Get PO7, Zipties and regull (cheap as fuck)
3. Become a donor town rat and wait on them respawning.
4. Ez money (Record and get any idiots who combat log banned to make them salty)
5. Enjoy the side chat toxicity.

Solo bounty hunting is simple, get out of kavala and have common sense. 

Why did you have to tell him that :( 

Twinkie and user223e9d like this