RIP Lil Peep

Reformed epTic

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

problem was he got fake xanax that was tainted with fent :(

prolly wouldnt have oded if it wasnt fent 

If you're doing drugs and you don't understand that it could be cut with fentanyl, you're an idiot. 

Eventually these wannabe soundcloud rappers will learn to do a quick google and figure out how stupid dangerous that stuff is. 

thero likes this
Just now, Axe said:

If you're doing drugs and you don't understand that it could be cut with fentanyl, you're an idiot. 

Eventually these wannabe soundcloud rappers will learn to do a quick google and figure out how stupid dangerous that stuff is. 

obviously that chance always exists, just as weed can be laced with PCP. 

the mental health system in the US is failing so many people and they turn to drugs to numb the psychological pain

.Sean likes this

the mental health system in the US is failing so many people and they turn to drugs to numb the psychological pain

Such a terrible excuse. 

There are legitimate mental health issues, but most of peoples "issues" are normal factors of life that don't require medication and just require people to nut up and shut up.

Google™ likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Such a terrible excuse. 

There are legitimate mental health issues, but most of peoples "issues" are normal factors of life that don't require medication and just require people to nut up and shut up.

It's not a terrible excuse at all, there is a list of studies as long as the ban list of Marauder members that support that statement. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=self+medicating+mental+illness+drug+abuse

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
bum41 likes this

It's not a terrible excuse at all, there are a list of studies as long as the ban list of Marauder members that support that statement. 

Addiction is not an excuse. 

If you have a legitimate problem, there are systems in place to remedy said problems, especially if you have money.

Hell, its the reason that we have a prescription drug crisis in the US. We over-prescribe on everything from opioids to to adderall.

If you can't get a prescription, it's probably an unsubstantiated claim. Not to mention the plethora of other systems in place for dealing with issues. You just have to be willing to actually do something about it.

TLDR: You do drugs, you made the choice. I have no sympathy for you. 

Google™ and Steve like this
Just now, Axe said:

If you have a legitimate problem, there are systems in place to remedy said problems, especially if you have money.

Hell, its the reason that we have a prescription drug crisis in the US. We over-prescribe on everything from opioids to to adderall.

If you can't get a prescription, it's probably an unsubstantiated claim. Not to mention the plethora of other systems in place for dealing with issues. You just have to be willing to actually do something about it.

Imagine being this retarded. 

Hope nobody you know/love ever has an addiction, you'd just tell em to suck it up and get over it. 

http://www.harmreductionactioncenter.org/HRAC_DOCUMENTS/STIGMA/Stigma and its Consequences.pdf

do some research because your position is based in ignorance and misunderstanding. 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
bum41 and .Sean like this
Just now, Axe said:

Such a terrible excuse. 

People use pills to numb the pain, I did for a long time. Most of the time I was on asylum I was on pills, I used this community and pills to numb my problems in life because I was too poor at the time as was my family to afford sending me to a doctor. Yes, rappers should not glorify pills but thats what gets them famous nowadays, RIP Lil Peep he was a huge influence on me getting sober (as wierd as that sounds) he doesnt deserve to be demonized for dying depressed and choking on his own vomit, nobody does.

Imagine being this retarded. 

Hope nobody you know/love ever has an addiction, you'd just tell em to suck it up and get over it. 

plethora of other systems in place for dealing with issues. You just have to be willing to actually do something about it.

:shrug: 

Edited by Axe

You obviously have no understanding of how addiction works. 

Systems are in place for dealing with cancer, you just gotta be willing to actually do something about it. 

GL, don't get cancer.

Conversation over. 

Apples to oranges.

Just now, Axe said:

Apples to oranges.

Just now, frantic said:

I can tell you never left your basement because of the stupid shit you say. 

What Axe said 100% makes sense. Most professional athletes come from shit situations and focus on sports as a way to cope and escape.

You(As in the person who does it) chose to cope with drugs and use that as an escape, Just as I choose to play video games to cope with my en-devours 

Systems are in place for dealing with cancer, you just gotta be willing to actually do something about it. 

GL, don't get cancer.

Conversation over. 

I'm sorry to get in the middle of this argument, but you don't choose to get cancer, so don't compare it to drugs. Although people use drugs to numb their pain, it's still voluntary and a quick way to escape your problems. As @Axe said, better, long term treatments do exist, and in most municipal areas you can dial 211 to get help with substance abuse, mental health, etc.

Edited by McMuffin
cosenza and Axe like this
Just now, McMuffin said:

I'm sorry to get in the middle of this argument, but you don't choose to get cancer, so don't compare it to drugs. Although people use drugs to numb their pain, it's still voluntary and a quick way to escape your problems. As @Axe said, better, long term treatments do exist, and in most municipal areas you can dial 211 to get help with substance abuse, mental health, etc.

This guy gets it.^^^

McMuffin likes this
Just now, Axe said:

I'm all for people having the freedom to put whatever they want in their body legally, but if they fuck their lives up Uncle Sam will not take more tax dollars from me to fix their own fucking problems.

GL, don't get cancer.

Conversation over. 

Drug addictions are not cancer, comparing the two is asininely wrong. 

Cancer is a mutation of the cells within our bodies, the cause of it is partially genetic but also partially how healthy we keep ourselves through diet, exercise etc.

A drug addiction unless you are for example a baby addicted to heroin because the mother was addicted heroin is not an involuntary outcome. You choose to do drugs, and you choose to not get treatment. 

It's Darwinism at it's finest and I love watching it.

Just now, McMuffin said:

you don't choose to get cancer, but you do choose to put products into your body that are known carcinogens. 

red meat? cancer. 

cigarettes? cancer. 

lawn products? cancer. 

alcohol? cancer. 

aluminum? cancer. 

leathers? cancer. 

fish? cancer. 

woodworking? cancer. 

you don't choose to get cancer, but you do choose to put products into your body that are known carcinogens. 

red meat? cancer. 

cigarettes? cancer. 

lawn products? cancer. 

alcohol? cancer. 

aluminum? cancer. 

leathers? cancer. 

fish? cancer. 

woodworking? cancer. 

The only thing on that list I personally intake is fish and red meat, and there's still a big difference between intaking natural food that provides your body with needed nutrients and intaking chemicals that will bring no health benefits at all, will only harm your body, and may make you addicted after the first time you use it...

Edited by McMuffin
Heidelberg and cosenza like this
Just now, McMuffin said:

The only thing on that list I personally intake is fish and red meat, and there's still a big difference between intaking natural food that provides your body with needed nutrients and intaking chemicals that will bring no health benefits at all, will only harm your body, and may make you addicted after the first time you use it...

How do you like your fish/red meat? Grilled? Pan fried? Open flame? 

That causes the formation of heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, both of which are known significant carcinogens.