Zodiac, Whatcha doin their bud

Gatorade

Just now, Xehons said:

reminds me of your mom 

Image result for cartman laughing

Watching you do anything besides try to shove food in your fat mouth is horrible. You are the reason why all the Gang War announcers sounded dull because the awful players we had to watch consided people like you and your gang

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Image result for cartman laughing

Watching you do anything besides try to shove food in your fat mouth is horrible. You are the reason why all the Gang War announcers sounded dull because the awful players we had to watch consided people like you and your gang

do u do anything other sit on the fourms 24/7 you fat fuck 26 or 27 year old shit talking on a gaming fourm site for arma 3 you're truely pathetic and nothing can fill the empty void of not having a wife so you beat your meat and shit talk kids on the fourms please kys sir you have no value :)

Just now, Xehons said:

do u do anything other sit on the fourms 24/7 you fat fuck 26 or 27 year old shit talking on a gaming fourm site for arma 3 you're truely pathetic and nothing can fill the empty void of not having a wife so you beat your meat and shit talk kids on the fourms please kys sir you have no value :)

Sugarfoot is more of a man than you'll ever be. You're just a child. Maybe someday you'll realize how fucking autistic you sound, but I doubt it.

Xehons, Azeh, Kitui and 4 others like this
Just now, massi said:

Sugarfoot is more of a man than you'll ever be. You're just a child. Maybe someday you'll realize how fucking autistic you sound, but I doubt it.

hey sir how are u please forgive me sir massi i miss your phone calls I miss your cute sister in the background and ur mom telling u to stop eating cake please massi take me back i made this picture for u to show that ur my garry and i want u back ;( 

6a0d1381492b68b1fbf21f5777c8546a.png

4 hours ago, Xehons said:

you are wasting your childhood on a video game and you are trying to make fun of someone

Edited by Polaris
remix.ahk likes this

@Sugarfoot

Just now, Polaris said:

you are wasting your childhood on a video game and you are trying to make fun of someone who has a job and is much more established than you would ever be?

2 hours ago, massi said:

1c732e3846c1383c9efc811d8ecfbb13.png

Gatorade likes this
8 hours ago, Xehons said:

Edit: Fat you say hmmm

@Azeh Did I miss anything here or you think we good

Edited by Sugarfoot
Space, Kev 23, massi and 3 others like this